Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you want from us? To defend and/or admonish Ken Hinkley? To sympathise with the Hawthorn players? Nobody cares. It's a bit of banter. It doesn't make the top 100 list of things Ken Hinkley has done that are a bad look.
Every single comment that Ken makes or cokes that he drinks is scrutinised ad nauseum on this board.

You think this is going to blow over, but it's going to create another week of Ken psychodrama in the media when Port's focus should be the game.

Every single comment that Ken makes or cokes that he drinks is scrutinised ad nauseum on this board.

You think this is going to blow over, but it's going to create another week of Ken psychodrama in the media when Port's focus should be the game.
Good. The only time we play well is when we're dealing with Ken psychodrama.

Annyhow - well played, good luck for the rest of the season, and you can look forward to Ken Hinkley getting the roughest ride he's ever had in his life when you guys come to the MCG to play us in 2025.
I'd like a new coach as much as anyone here but if you reckon a "hostile reception" at the MCG is gonna phase him you're dreaming. He's a ****ing barnacle. He's been booed by his own supporters. Do you think he gives a shit? As to the timing, the whole thing would've blown over before the line even formed if your captain didn't carry on like a flog trying to show some backbone after bottling the winning shot.

I liked Sicily going into bat for his player, I can't see Rozee doing this, he is too much of a nice guy.

The whole thing is so bizarre really.

Australians always parrot the “we’re so laid back moite!” mythology, when in reality the entire country has a rod up its arse to rival Major League Baseball’s ‘unwritten rules’.

Annyhow - well played, good luck for the rest of the season, and you can look forward to Ken Hinkley getting the roughest ride he's ever had in his life when you guys come to the MCG to play us in 2025.
IMG_4572.jpeg

Congratulations on the win.

You were the best team on the night and I reckon you'll see most Hawthorn fans agree with that sentiment.

Burgoyne and JHF were brilliant.

Just a clarification - 99% of Hawk fans aren't annoyed at Ken because he mouthed off at Ginnivan and Sicily.

The annoyance comes with the timing.

Luke Bruest is an absolute champion of the game, and a really really good person. He absolutely hated the 'chairing off' - it isn't his thing really.

I think most felt that when Luke was being honoured (albeit reluctantly) than that was the absolutely NOT the time to start ranting about a social media comment.

Ginnivan, Sicily, Mitchell and Hawks fans don't give a shit about WHAT Ken said, it was WHEN he said it.

Annyhow - well played, good luck for the rest of the season.
You make it sound like Ken waited for Bruest to be lifted onto his teammates shoulders before having a go

You were the best team on the night and I reckon you'll see most Hawthorn fans agree with that sentiment.

Just a clarification - 99% of Hawk fans aren't annoyed at Ken because he mouthed off at Ginnivan and Sicily.

Luke Bruest is an absolute champion of the game, and a really really good person. He absolutely hated the 'chairing off' - it isn't his thing really.

I think most felt that when Luke was being honoured (albeit reluctantly) than that was the absolutely NOT the time to start ranting about a social media comment.

Ginnivan, Sicily, Mitchell and Hawks fans don't give a shit about WHAT Ken said, it was WHEN he said it.

Gee the unsociable Hawks really are the arbitrators on who, where, when and how exactly someone can dish out a serve

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah this is good for us. We need external scrutiny to get up for games, thinking about it too much has proven to be a sure fire way to fail for Ken.

The longer it drags on in the media the better.

The timing was when the Hawks were near the middle of the ground. Sicily decided to retort and he and Hinkley continued this to near the boundary line. From memory Sicily even continued when he was actually holding Breust.

I couldn't give a shit what Hinkley said or when he said it. I think he's a coward for walking it back but still blaming Ginnivan.

If you want us to sack him I'm happy for the club to follow through on it.

You make it sound like Ken waited for Bruest to be lifted onto his teammates shoulders before having a go

Bruest looked super awkward with Sicily gobbing off not paying attention when they picked him up lol

Maybe you can all wear old timey aviator caps or pilot hats? 👍

Screenshot_20240914-110743.png

It happened well before that moment, it was Sicily who couldn't shut up even as he was chairing Breust and then after.

Maybe it was a calculated move from daddy? He knows the only way to get the team up is for him to be a victim, and now he is that.

Could be the master-stroke move of the season.
I was thinking that it could've been a calculated move to get the white noise on board. Nothing unites people more than a common enemy. You can see by the reactions from Ken sceptics in this forum that it worked to some extent.

So clearly you want Ginnivan delisted for having the same impact on the Hawks yea?

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back