Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

leonardo dicaprio love GIF

The Photoshop is coming I feel it
Like this? 8a2f45f1-1f8f-4147-bcad-232285ce03d5.jpg

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Interestingly, not everyone is being too precious about this Hinkley/Ginnivan episode....

"Veteran footy journalist Peter Ryan also wrote on Twitter it was “several” Hawks players that had acted out. Ken Hinkley gestures to Jack Ginnivan that he won't be on a flight over this Insta reply "see u in 14 days.'

He posted: “That was a great final. (Sam) Mitchell is entitled to be pissed off that an opposition coach is having a crack at his player, But several Hawks players have been stirring the pot, which was never going to be free of consequence. A response was inevitable.”

Former Brownlow medallist Adam Cooney said on Channel 7’s Armchair Experts after the game that Ginnivan should have known the “bear pokes back”.

“He’s only 20 years old, but he is the ultimate troll, he is happy to be in the limelight and throw it out, and troll the crowd, and wave them off when he kicks goals. He’s happy to poke the bear, and sometimes the bear pokes back.”

Former Collingwood premiership-winner Dane Swan also showed his support for Hinkley.

“Another reason why the port boys love Ken Hinkley,” he wrote on Twitter. “Shows he cares and is absolutely invested. It’s a close final, who gives a f*** if he mouths off after the game. It’s good for footy, just like the Hawks and their carry on is good for footy. Play on.”

Veteran sport journalist Greg Davis also wrote: “Please spare me the Hawthorn outrage towards Hinkley’s post-match spray. The Hawks are happy to really carry-on after a win and old mate is happy to lip-up and provoke the crowd. Copped a bit back. That’s footy karma. Suck it up Hawks. Well done Kenny.”

We're an absolute cult
The change room basically giving kerny a standing ovation when he came into the rooms

Rozee talking about how ken is daddy and beating 7th place is an amazing achievement

Just bizarre stuff. Gonna take a while to clean this up

Clean what up? The fact that this "cult" you refer to is actually and FACTUALLY just a club? Don't you bloody support that club?

Ignorance and sheer stupidity on these threads & posts like this is just beyond.

Well done to ALL those congratulating Kenny and players at the end and great work Rozee, especially the team beating a finals competitor, not just 7th place. Ignorant comment by you.

Good job Port players and great job Kenny. Shut the F up all you rejects bitching about not losing because of your pathetic and petty crap wanting him sacked.

Clean what up? The fact that this "cult" you refer to is actually and FACTUALLY just a club? Don't you bloody support that club?

Ignorance and sheer stupidity on these threads & posts like this is just beyond.

Well done to ALL those congratulating Kenny and players at the end and great work Rozee, especially the team beating a finals competitor, not just 7th place. Ignorant comment by you.

Good job Port players and great job Kenny. Shut the F up all you rejects bitching about not losing because of your pathetic and petty crap wanting him sacked.
Um... Sack the campaigner Hinkley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuine question - will you "sack Hinkley" proponents be actively barracking against your team over the next couple of weeks? Predicated on this post is the presumption that Ken will be sacked if you fail to win the flag but retained if you win it.

It's an interesting cognitive dissonance you now find yourselves in.

Don't get me wrong, I get the sentiment against him given recent finals history.

But how do you find yourselves now, tonight, and leading into next week, in terms of barracking for the team?

Only the absolute rejects will continue onwards with their crap and wanting to legit lose the finals just to get their way. Majority don't want that. Only the scabs and cockroaches do and will no doubt still post on here when Port beat Sydney next week crying about how they should have lost the game 🤦

Would love if Ginnivan, Sicily and however many other Hawks players head to the SCG and post a photo from the rooms after a Sydney win next week.

Just because how much I know Hinkley would seethe at it and there is literally nothing he can do without exposing himself even further as the narcissist he is.

Congratulations on the win.

You were the best team on the night and I reckon you'll see most Hawthorn fans agree with that sentiment.

Burgoyne and JHF were brilliant.

Just a clarification - 99% of Hawk fans aren't annoyed at Ken because he mouthed off at Ginnivan and Sicily.

The annoyance comes with the timing.

Luke Bruest is an absolute champion of the game, and a really really good person. He absolutely hated the 'chairing off' - it isn't his thing really.

I think most felt that when Luke was being honoured (albeit reluctantly) than that was the absolutely NOT the time to start ranting about a social media comment.

Ginnivan, Sicily, Mitchell and Hawks fans don't give a shit about WHAT Ken said, it was WHEN he said it.

Annyhow - well played, good luck for the rest of the season.
But Ken Hinkley doesn't pay any attention to what is said on social media. I know this because he told this to BT when he was interviewing him about his reaction to a social media post.

Only the absolute rejects will continue onwards with their crap and wanting to legit lose the finals just to get their way. Majority don't want that. Only the scabs and cockroaches do and will no doubt still post on here when Port beat Sydney next week crying about how they should have lost the game 🤦
We don't want to lose, we just don't want hinkley.

I doubt his embarrassing reactions after close games would happen as often if he was still up in the box, I mean he was either a diet cola guzzling gronk or a cadaver up there for the most part, it probably gave him a moment to compose himself and waddle down in the past.. no one wants him up there though lol

As others here have often commented, he is Nugget Rees.

I doubt his embarrassing reactions after close games would happen as often if he was still up in the box, I mean he was either a diet cola guzzling gronk or a cadaver up there for the most part, it probably gave him a moment to compose himself and waddle down in the past.. no one wants him up there though lol
Meh, he celebrates like a nuffie either way.
1000020642.png

1000020643.png

Won a knockout final against a rampaging Hawks outfit despite being underdogs.
Where are the Hinkley haters now?
How does finishing 2nd playing at home, to a side finishing 7th on the road make you under dogs.

I don't normally get personal on here but man you are the ultimate example of a dumb ****ing happy clapper.

We don't want to lose, we just don't want hinkley.

Well sure seems like quite a few of this minority want to lose just because they dislike Ken. Hate him all you want but whilst he's coaching and is clearly and VERY evidently port through and through at the moment then bloody support him and the team as a whole. All these rejects wanting port to lose as alleged supporters and saying Sydney will win just like that same group said hawks will win, need to shut up for once and just get behind the entire group which includes Ken and support them WANTING to win.

It's absolutely pathetic reading the dim wit cowards on here today commenting negatively because the team bloody won 🤦 I mean, how stupid can you be?

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back