Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair, whatever answer he provided was going to be controversial - whether it was “yes” or “we’ll reassess at the end of the season”.

Days away from a huge game, and with the coach in fact being contracted for 2025, he had to play the straight bat.

My bigger problem is why the **** is this bloke even doing an interview? He should be bound and gagged and stuffed in the janitorial closet until Friday to prevent calamities like this from occurring that could be a distraction this week.

This guy just does NOT get it.

The tarps were torn up because the previous administration orchestrated the move to Adelaide Oval.. stop posting rubbish thanks.

Christ, that one had it all.

From the “did you know his 60% win/loss is better than Dimma and Clarko’s?” to a titanic misunderstanding of NTUA.

Koch's comments to Jake Niall have as much absolute value as Dan Houston's "I'm not leaving" interview on AA a few weeks ago.

He just can't help himself.
I Still Want To Believe Fox Tv GIF by The X-Files

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know Ken ACTUALLY cried.

We know this for a fact.

It's not a rumour involving someone hearing from someone else etc.

It's sad that you have to make up rumours to support Ken the cry-baby coach that you all hate.
View attachment 2112763

If I was on the Hawks board as long as you’ve been posting here today I’d be banned by the mods and having a spell, same things happen by Crows mods.

Both a bunch of sooks. Keep it going though hopefully you believe yourself because nobody here gives a shit.

You know Ken ACTUALLY cried.

We know this for a fact.

It's not a rumour involving someone hearing from someone else etc.

It's sad that you have to make up rumours to support Ken the cry-baby coach that you all hate.
View attachment 2112763
We expect it for Dopey Ken, Hawthorn is a different kettle of fish.
I can go back to the Don Scott days and you would have never seen them carry on like this.
Everything about Hawthorn was brutal.
You played the Hawks in a final you was counting the broken bones afterwards not tissue boxes.

Pointing the finger at Sicily for simply reacting (quite reasonably) to Ken Hinkleys completely unjustified and unhinged display of antics is something I cannot understand. Some baffling and embarrassing takes on this board.
You should try reading every board except the Hawthorn board then, because about 95% of non Hawks supporters have no problem with what Ken did and see the reaction as a massive sook.

We expect it for Dopey Ken, Hawthorn is a different kettle of fish.
I can go back to the Don Scott days and you would have never seen them carry on like this.
Everything about Hawthorn was brutal.
You played the Hawks in a final you was counting the broken bones afterwards not tissue boxes.
Mostly true, but do you recall him going postal when the merger with Melbourne was mooted? Perhaps you didn't get that vision in SA

I’m not sure what I am missing here? Ken has a contract for 2025 already, so no one from the club should be publicly saying anything otherwise?

It’s almost as if Koch is an attention-seeking bozo with no idea.

Mostly true, but do you recall him going postal when the merger with Melbourne was mooted? Perhaps you didn't get that vision in SA
I remember when he coached South Adelaide for a short time.
He never went over well because of his personal preferences but he was the original dirty rough as guts Hawthorn player.
He started a trend that went for years.

This we beat 7th is a bit misleading especially this year.
If it was a normal year than yes it would have meant sweet FA..
If I had a dollar for every post I’ve read on here over the last month that Hawthorn was a real chance for the flag I’d be set for life.
We beat the most in form side in the comp.
What happens to him after this week?
Believe me I don’t like saying this but Shultzenfest post above sums it up perfectly.
then not winning this week should be considered a massive failure

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back