Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

You think he was emotional this year.

Just wait til next season if he is still here. Coaching for his survival in a contract year. The pressure will be unbearable for him.

The team will have a roller coaster season based on the ups and downs of the coach's emotional levels.

That is why the call needs to be made now to part ways.

We can't sabotage our season next year by continuing down the same path.
Ahh yes, I've heard this before... How does it go? "We'll make a decision in August".

I have no idea what "data" we could possibly need now that we haven't seen every year for the last 10 years.

Just wait til next season if he is still here. Coaching for his survival in a contract year. The pressure will be unbearable for him.

The team will have a roller coaster season based on the ups and downs of the coach's emotional levels.

But we will, you know, Ports.

Since Kochead opened his mouth, I've been feeling that Ken's pass mark was to win a final. I don't think he's being sacked.
Even if this is the case - he won 2 quarters from 12, and realistically one of those quarters was when the oppo were in the change rooms knocking back celebratory beers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aside from lack of tangible finals success, why the likes of the supremely talented Rozee and Butters (both of whom have the talent to be top 5/10 players in the league? but haven't kicked on to anywhere close to their potential) speaks volumes for Ken's incompetence as a coach.

Also I would make JH-F captain once Kern is sacked. He is a true Alph

Next year only? You think his antics won't damage the list, and therefore subsequent seasons past 2025 on the way out?

Genuine question… why all the hate? He’s consistently got you to finals and top 4 with a list that in my perspective was never a top tier list. I get that his finals record is poor but he’s still qualifying you there. Is anyone else taking you any further?

You obviously know your club better than me so genuinely curious why he cops it so much.
We care about premierships and not participation awards.

When you say we don't have the list. Ken has had 12 years to carefully craft a playing list and game style that revolves around bombing into forward 50 and hopping for the best in the big games.

We literally have no idea where our list is at until it is competently coached.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back