Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish we had a Sack Kelly thread so someone we called for to get sacked, is actually sacked. We are yet to see anyone who is the first port of call for sacking, to get sacked. It's always the ****ing lackies.

The chick behind the counter in the Port Store will be next

Yeah some patience, when you see this man posted by every poster get excited, NEXT WEEK

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF
I love the Stuart O'Grady it's happening gif.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stumbled across this old article from back in 2016. Not much has changed with a lot of the messaging. All about the stability....

1727326815999.png

1727326902104.png
1727326959364.png
We have been predictable, especially with performing badly in finals.

P*ss off Kane and Caro, how can they say the Ginnivan outburst will "tarnish Ken's legacy"? What legacy? He's done absolutely nothing. And the whole Carr "succession plan" surely there needs to be some success to warrant a succession plan.

I thought they were saying that Ken himself is worried that whole thing will tarnish his legacy. he must've really regretted it, saw it on TV after, was embarrassed by how uncouth he looked. a lot of his "legacy" will be the whole "the players love him" "father figure" bullshit so when you picture him with a nasty screwed up face yelling at a teenager it clashes with that image.

Not quite the impression I got from what Davies had to day, tried to be positive about ken without committing to him being in charge next year

"But no one here or no one outside of our club is going to stop us from feeling like we achieved something this year."

Sad Jim Carrey GIF

time to print off all those participation awards

Hinkley isn't going anywhere imo, I ****ing hope I'm wrong though.

Ken holds the upper hand, he already has a contract, he's not trying to get one, all he has to say is I have a contract sack me but I don't think the club has the balls. He has to get enough votes against in the first place I suppose, not sure how this works exactly.

Just not feeling confident atm.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back