Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

my god, how hard is it to understand that going backwards is not even a big deal because we are going ****ing nowhere right now. It's not even a sure bet we get worse or better, but I sure as hell would love us to be trying something different after 12 ****ing years.

We have been losing the same way for that 12 years, we've been falling down at the same stage for those 12 years. Nothing ever changes. Please for the love of god break the cycle for better or worse. Prove to us you are at least ****ing trying to win shit, it's not too much to ask.
Not to mention the fact that fans will flock back to Adelaide Oval in their 10's of 1000's. If Josh Carr is the coach for the first home game in 2025, I can guarantee it'll be a sell out, and I'll be one of them.

I know you meant bigfooty wide, but here's the top posters from sack hinkley 1-12, not including the "i've lost faith" threads.
Data as of post 6916 in this thread.

The full tally:
Us against the rest4975
Sobrave3713
tribey3561
PowerBaz2715
Doctor Feel2688
JimmyBC2642
SteveDore2598
Dirty22448
Finbarr2384
EskimoPAFC2367
PowerLil2329
Enviable Tradition2117

The award for the most posts by one user in a single thread:
1st: Us against the rest (1009 comments in Sack Hinkley 2)
2nd: Us against the rest (554 comments in Sack Hinkley 1)
3rd: Us against the rest (514 comments in Sack Hinkley 3)
4th: Tribey (499 comments in Sack Hinkley 10)
5th: Us against the rest (498 comments in Sack Hinkley 5)

I’m just glad to not be the only crazy person around here. Thanks, b0ydman Jr!

It's a bit strange how vehemently Richo defends Ken, considering how Ken dropped a big turd on his 3 flags in five years vision.

Not one of his metrics met.

You'd think he'd be out for blood.

It's all very Orwellian how the club just pretends this vision was never a thing now though.

In fact a lot of the 1984 terminology seems pretty fitting with the current admin.

There's definitely a ministry of truth within the four walls down there.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
When Richo said that I wonder if there were any supporters that actually believed he meant it. To me it was just a throw away line with very little thought attached to it.

Alright everyone. Happy Monday. Let's see what's in stall for us this week

pulls out chair

img_0141-jpeg.1826411

He's driven me mad with his lack of logic & his inability to provide any insight into the game.

EDIT: Plus his continual talking up of the opposition & low balling of PA. I consider that to be disrespectful of our club.

Those are all distinct issues. The edit is worse. The first one is only a problem due the lack of results, plus 12 years of accumulated experience.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably not overly odd at all but he’s possibly here for the week, is that unusual? Not sure at this time of year.
Bumped into him at the airport the day before the b& f a couple of years back so he always attends that.
But being here so early in the week is i think a good sign unless he just wanted to spend extra time in town for a holiday
Wouldnt think so though he is a busy boy over in Sydney.

There's been basically zero heat on Ken in the media since the loss. DK already came out and said he's coaching in 2025. Away from the heat of the elimination and prelim now... I just can't see us sacking him this year. The only thing I can see having any affect on him going this year would be Davies moving on. He's survived way more heat than this, I have zero hope or expectation of us letting him go now.

Got to love AFL media

“Chris Fagan is too old and should retire”

“John Longmires grand final records aren’t good enough and should be moved on”

Chris Scott got out coached by Longmire”

*Them on Ken hinkley “………..…....”

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back