Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Give Hinkley the same generous concessions Fagan has benefited from (father sons and academy players) over the journey and I can guarantee that he wins a flag by now. We're essentially competing with one arm tied behind our back given all the advantages enjoyed by clubs in Victoria, Queensland and NSW.

Longmire is another coach who enjoys the benefits of father sons and academy players. Those who run our club are well aware of the advantages enjoyed by clubs in Victoria, Queensland and NSW and are doing their best to put us in positions to contend for a premiership.

You brush off four top 4 finishes in the last five years like it doesn't mean much but there are several clubs in Victoria who haven't made the top 4 for yonks despite all the advantages they get. Essendon for example haven't finished top 4 since 2001 and haven't won a final since 2004. Imagine if instead of not winning a flag since 2004 we're sitting here without a finals win since 2004? At least we've enjoyed some great finals wins in recent times unlike Essendon.
You're forgetting one thing - Hinkley's diabolical game plan. We could have peak Wayne Carey, Tony Lockett and Gary Ablett forward of centre, and we still wouldn't win a flag. I want to enjoy watching Port again, and that ain't happening until Minibus leaves.

Andrew McQualter new coach of West Coast.

As expected I'm sure Hinkley wouldn't ever have been mentioned
He might of got a mention... But it would of gone down like this.

jensen ackles laughing GIF

It is ****ing amazing how the leadership of the club after this long can forget the disgrace of the qualifying final and then because we fell over the line against a Hawthorn team that wasn't even meant to make the finals, it's all OK. How the **** is that a pass mark from second? This is why we can't have membership control back, these are not serious people in control of the club and they are not putting the club first at all except for 1 board member.

Sigh... Every day he doesn't get the sack just makes it more likely he is staying 😐
It is the same playbook as every other year, the club writes off anyone upset as just emotional fans and then disregards any criticism with a we know best and just hide away and wait it out. Then they will pop up at the BnF and tell us how great the clubs going with everything, it's insane how much the admin actually detests/hates it's core membership base. They do not and have not worked for the club or for the fans for years now, the bubble they have created they all happily exist in and have convinced themselves anyone outside it who protests is a white noise low IQ moron who couldn't possibly know as much as us professionals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chewy did say last night that coaching reviews finish up tomorrow. If he is going to be leaving the club, I doubt it’s going to be announced today.
If he was getting sacked/leaving on his own accord then the reviews don't really mean much do they?

Unless they plan on his performance review is just to tell him to kindly feck off.

Chewy did say last night that coaching reviews finish up tomorrow. If he is going to be leaving the club, I doubt it’s going to be announced today.
Like every year the coaching reviews will get done but they won't actually review the head coach like the others. Remember after the 2021 prelim disaster and the full club review, then 2 days later oh yeah but that won't include Ken.

If he was getting sacked/leaving on his own accord then the reviews don't really mean much do they?

Unless they plan on his performance review is just to tell him to kindly feck off.
Like every year the coaching reviews will get done but they won't actually review the head coach like the others. Remember after the 2021 prelim disaster and the full club review, then 2 days later oh yeah but that won't include Ken.
Wait and see. I don’t think the club would finalise anything until after the reviews are done. Personally I’m doubtful that he’s leaving, but fingers crossed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back