Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Those are all distinct issues. The edit is worse. The first one is only a problem due the lack of results, plus 12 years of accumulated experience.
For me, my frustration with his lack of articulation & content, surfaced as early as 2015, so very early in his coaching tenure. My frustration with him continually diminishing the club has built over many years as his excuses escalated. Agree, the 2nd issue is worse.

Bugger. But based on that it sounds like he may be here for another year…
Nah they hid the post in a story where it can’t get feedback

Media team reading the tea leaves that the comments will be bombed with Sack Hinkleys.

I’m taking it as a good sign.

It’s Jackson Meads birthday today and he has been posted on Facebook and X - Hinkley has not.

Happy Birthday Kent

birthday prank GIF

It's all very Orwellian how the club just pretends this vision was never a thing now though.

In fact a lot of the 1984 terminology seems pretty fitting with the current admin.

There's definitely a ministry of truth within the four walls down there.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It’s the Chairman.

Last edited:
Andrew McQualter new coach of West Coast.

As expected I'm sure Hinkley wouldn't ever have been mentioned

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bumped into him at the airport the day before the b& f a couple of years back so he always attends that.
But being here so early in the week is i think a good sign unless he just wanted to spend extra time in town for a holiday
Wouldnt think so though he is a busy boy over in Sydney.

Sadly it's got that nothing to look forward to feel about it, wander aimlessly into summer knowing he's still here only to pop up in March as usual.

As much as i've enjoyed the goss from Chewy316 I won't believe it until I see it, and I don't think this club as got the fortitude to do anything other than sit idle, it's comfortable and easy, we achieved 'something' - going by history we have all got excited about our own discussion.

Ken won't leave either, he's in it for himself and the cash, once he leaves he's out of footy.

Can we just accept the fact that the DH isn’t going anywhere & ****wits like Koch, Richardson & Ransom see no problem with it.

After 12 ****ing years, it’s clearly obvious that the clubs new bench mark for success is membership numbers & regularly qualifying for Finals.

The club in its current state disgusts me, it resembles Camryland more than the PAFC of old.

Last edited:
Got to love AFL media

“Chris Fagan is too old and should retire”

“John Longmires grand final records aren’t good enough and should be moved on”

“Chris Scott got out coached by Longmire”

*Them on Ken hinkley “………..…....”

Because they feel like Kenny deserves a first placed ribbon.

Can we just accept the fact that the DH isn’t going anywhere & ****wits like Koch, Richardson & Ransom see no problem with it.

After 12 ****ing years, it’s clearly obvious that the clubs new bench mark for success is membership numbers & regularly qualifying for Finals.

The club in its current state disgusts me, it resembles more & more resembles Camryland every single day.
Id say we've actually gone past the tingles already

Hinkley was never going to get a head coaching gig elsewhere, he will end up as an assistant back in victoria. It's all laughable really, we are constantly told how harsh we are on Kenny, but there have been 5 senior jobs up for grabs in the last couple of years and it's been obvious in that time that he is on the way out here but not one of them has shown any genuine interest in him. Says a lot doesn't it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back