Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah the lack of media speculation here concerns me.

We leak like a sieve usually.

If an announcement was gonna happen this week I'd be very surprised not to have to usual culprits in Caro/Kane etc getting updates a day or two beforehand.

All quiet on the Western Front is just the pathetic solution I've come to expect from this club.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Excited Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Perhaps they keep it a surprise this time around!

There have been a few occasions where he's been on thin ice but managed to scrape through. Much closer to the end than the beginning that's for sure.
And yet, 12 seasons in, and nothing has changed as yet. Surely other heads should roll along with Hinkley's at this point.

Happy to be proven wrong but I reckon if he hasn't been sacked by now he won't be.

I just don't see him being sacked through a slow and considered process. As soon as you get Koch in a room going through the 'data' you inevitably end up in 'who you gonna get' space where you stick with the status quo.

If he was going to be sacked it would have been a quick reaction to the finals series.
Just because he hasn't been sacked doesn't mean that the process isn't further advanced.

If he isn't sacked I'd be interested in the rationale because he's narrowly avoided the sack in season to then fail in the finals again. Surely he must have crossed the line of no return

Hinkley came out at the 2019 AGM and said, "I BELIEVE CO-CAPTAINS WILL EQUAL MORE WINS". This idiot pulls a random thought out of his a*se, pedals it as fact and the Board ratifies the decision along with KT. Incredulous.

It infuriates me that Tredrea would need to convince them of anything.
Just on the co Captain thing. It has nothing to do with anything. Brisbane has co Captains. Just saying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact there are still people who believe that this and the other things (DBJ forward, Dylan Williams deployed as a backman) were always on the cards, and their timing post-Tredrea broadside was a complete coincidence, still tickles me.
To be fair I think DBJ as a forward was nothing but stupid luck. Williams was planned though.

Episode 1 National Middle Child Day GIF by Soul of a Nation

The toll on members and supporters with more than half a functioning brain has been immense over the past 7 years at the very least.

For some, as early as 2015. There was a slow growth until the 2018 debacle, then exploded.

2020 and most of 2021 hold growth. Then, there was a second boom up to the “untenable” comment.

I really don't see how he continues. Carr is taking over in 2026, so he should be sacked.

There is no reason to possibly give him a new contract, so he should be sacked.

He was being rated for his performance in the finals which he failed, so he should be sacked.

If he continues the pressure on the team is going to be enormous, so he should be sacked.

I really don't see how he continues. Carr is taking over in 2026, so he should be sacked.

There is no reason to possibly give him a new contract, so he should be sacked.

He was being rated for his performance in the finals which he failed, so he should be sacked.

If he continues the pressure on the team is going to be enormous, so he should be sacked.
I am currently developing a criterion referenced rubric for an assignment and if I were to mark Hinkley against my marking criteria, he would get a F2

For some, as early as 2015. There was a slow growth until the 2018 debacle, then exploded.

2020 and most of 2021 hold growth. Then, there was a second boom up to the “untenable” comment.

P.S.: It was already more than a small thing when I arrived here in 17.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back