Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

50% of our board should go even if they were good. Every board needs a healthy regular turnover to keep fresh ideas and enthusiasm up.

We've had too many board members in for over a decade AND a lack of success in that time. Osborn, Restas, Cardone and Koch all need to go.

50% of our board should go even if they were good. Every board needs a healthy regular turnover to keep fresh ideas and enthusiasm up.

We've had too many board members in for over a decade AND a lack of success in that time. Osborn, Restas, Cardone and Koch all need to go.
images - 2024-10-01T100623.050.jpeg

Ken is a brilliant salesman. And he has a strong record which he can point to of getting the best out of recruits who have come to Port during his tenure.

Ryder, Dixon, McKenzie, Matt White, Polec, Aliir etc all saw improvements in their play and consistent game time following their moves to Port.
Well he's failed to sell anything to me. I can spot a fraud a mile off.

Ken is a brilliant salesman. And he has a strong record which he can point to of getting the best out of recruits who have come to Port during his tenure.

Ryder, Dixon, McKenzie, Matt White, Polec, Aliir etc all saw improvements in their play and consistent game time following their moves to Port.
McKenzie, White & Aliir yes. Rest, no, imo.

Last edited:
tv land no more excuses GIF by YoungerTV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does that mean that CD won the Collingwood job also?

If Davies does end up at Collingwood the stank on his part in the ‘failed’ chase for Perryman will be huge, but curiously unremarked upon by Goebbels and friends.

It's spelt Tredrea who is by the way our greatest CHF of the modern era and only AFL premiership captain.

Did he piss in your corn flakes?
I just asked if he was having some time off?? It's school holidays so I'm guessing yes he is. It wasn't a knock it was a question related to if he was going to be around when there was a bit going on at the club. Settle petal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back