Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

"If my mate Fages can do it...."

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Has the greyhound in the syndicate gone to the glue factory? DNF in the last start more than half a year ago. Need to know if the greyhound business is still an ongoing thing so that I know if it's criticism for the past or for the present.
1727944244615.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have the right to believe what you want. I know that my information in this instance is accurate. I know all of the details surrounding the upcoming discussion on his future, and I know for a fact that it hasn't been decided.

Thanks for repeatedly giving us assurances not of the result, but that discussions are ongoing and the future not yet a fait accomplit in Kern's favor. Sometimes we need it!

The Wests Tigers is one big, welcoming family. I was estranged for two whole decades and was welcomed back with open, loving arms. It's never too late.

Why would you do that to someone?

With all due respect, I think you're full of shit.

How much clearer can Chewy make it? There are multiple people in decision making positions at the club who are working to convince others to remove Hinkley as coach. There is no guarantee of that happening and Chewy has never provided any guarantee. But the fact that there is an actual push from within the club to sack him puts us closer than I would imagine we've ever been to getting the outcome we want.

And if you doubt Chewy's sources then I'm sorry to tell you but you are just plain wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back