Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

No that is telling the club "sack me or i stay"

We still might get the sacking we want.

He is definitely in a win/win situation isn't he?

Get to continue for another year, or gets sacked and paid out a million to sit on his bony arse and eat cheese toasties for a year.

Not sure why people are still surprised. The Hawthorn win saved his job for another year.

Kochie or other club officials are not going to come out and mention that he's contracted for next year and will have time off before returning for pre-season, only to end up sacking him now.

I accepted it as soon as the Hawthorn player hit he post.

If you think multiple people in the inner sanctum are leaking stuff on a daily basis to someone who immediately posts it on a public forum, I don't know what to tell you.

I don't 'think' it, I know it. And as Chewy has said, he posts a tiny fraction of what he knows on this forum.

Surely this isnt the same man

View attachment 2130408
That bloke there actually looks like a no-nonsense, force to be reckoned with who demanded respect rather than being loved.

I would have run through a brick wall for him at that time, 2013/14. He United us all.

Die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian I guess.

If you think multiple people in the inner sanctum are leaking stuff on a daily basis to someone who immediately posts it on a public forum, I don't know what to tell you.

And if you think that kind of thing is not actually the norm, rather than some crazy exception, I'd suggest you acquaint yourself a little more with how things really work in the world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't think there's a potential advantage to be gained by leaking certain things? Whoever Chewy's source is knows what they're doing.

I don't 'think' it, I know it. And as Chewy has said, he posts a tiny fraction of what he knows on this forum.

Yet it's still only a coin toss.

I could take a wild guess and be just as accurate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back