Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Imo Ken continues to rationalise his diminishing importance at the club. His game day coaching role has been reduced to encouraging the players from what I've observed. It's partly why we see all his over the top celebrations. He will continue to cling on defiantly irrespective of whats best for the club. And that's on the club for not paying attention.

I'm not in sa atm. Has Tredrea gone quiet. Did he not get voted for this very reason. ****in fraud
What did you realistically think the one guy with an expiry date on his tenure on the board could really do when up against Koch and the AFL’s cronies? Electing Tredrea sent a message even amidst all the Ken related cancellations that undoubtedly would’ve voted for him. He’s made his voice heard, but I think you’re seriously overestimating what a lone wolf on the board can do.

I'm not in sa atm. Has Tredrea gone quiet. Did he not get voted for this very reason. ****in fraud
He would have worked his butt of behind the scenes but there's only so much one person can do. Hes probably incredibly frustrated atm. When I heard he'd gone on hols I felt it was game over as in another year of Special K.

If that was a ‘pitch’, it was the worst pitch imaginable.

Zero answers, just a simple-minded multimillionaire attempting to milk praise/garner sympathy for bravely wanting to collect another three-quarters of a million bucks.
When is the 2025 draw released? Let's see how brave he is after 5 straight losses.

Imo Ken continues to rationalise his diminishing importance at the club. His game day coaching role has been reduced to encouraging the players from what I've observed. It's partly why we see all his over the top celebrations. He will continue to cling on defiantly irrespective of whats best for the club. And that's on the club for not paying attention.
800k to be a cheerleader on the bench. Where do I sign up for such a job?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again, why do people have zero idea how these things work? Tredrea's position on Hinkley is clear. But he is one of 9 board members and is constrained by what he can say in public. His job is to convince at least 4 other board members that sacking Hinkley is the correct option. Not go around pot shotting. How is this not easy for a sizeable number of posters to understand?

What did you realistically think the one guy with an expiry date on his tenure on the board could really do when up against Koch and the AFL’s cronies? Electing Tredrea sent a message even amidst all the Ken related cancellations that undoubtedly would’ve voted for him. He’s made his voice heard, but I think you’re seriously overestimating what a lone wolf on the board can do.
He's the only person I trust in the club atm. At the AGM it was clear that he has a steely determination to see PA strive to win a premiership. We all know he wants Ken out. Ken knows that too.

I'm just going to leave this here so I don't have to keep repeating myself for the next little while:

If the Club confirms Hinkley's position for 2025, they're not going to put out a statement doing so. But there would still be a decision that would be ratified by Club executives, directors etc. And if that occurs, I will well and truly know about it and post an update as such in here.

Otherwise, as it stands (and for the next little while), there is no update to be had. I was well and truly wrong on my presumption of the B&F deadline based on what I've been told in the last day or two.

Enjoy the trade and free agency period.

Interesting time to send out a member survey.

Dare I read into this Chewy316 ?

Edit: just saw your post. All good.

I just did it - any opportunity to 'type' you remind them to Sack Hinkley.

Nothing about Ken or coaching in the survey, they did mention 'administration'.

I think they know what people think re coaching....

2025 here we come...

I'm just going to leave this here so I don't have to keep repeating myself for the next little while:

If the Club confirms Hinkley's position for 2025, they're not going to put out a statement doing so. But there would still be a decision that would be ratified by Club executives, directors etc. And if that occurs, I will well and truly know about it and post an update as such in here.

Otherwise, as it stands (and for the next little while), there is no update to be had. I was well and truly wrong on my presumption of the B&F deadline based on what I've been told in the last day or two.

Enjoy the trade and free agency period.
Gees Chewy, initially you were talking about having drinks at the club to celebrate his demise. Your messaging has slowly changed over time to reach this. Mmm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back