Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

If all the people who were supposed to be on team Carr were on team Carr, we would have Carr.

Something doesn't add up.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cassisi is flakey, but I don't know if he's had to truly pick a side either way at this point with respect to a firm decision.

A lot of them are flakey. Let's just see what happens in the coming period.

His eyes were wide open after that game in particular, though I'm not sure if he had turned already by then.

It's the only way at this point.

Let's see what happens.

People wanting to use their brain should be hypothetically asking the question, "why was Ken so headstrong and almost pleading when he asked for 'one last crack at it' on 5AA the day before the B&F?"

I would also suggest that the recent trade of Houston for draft picks to rejuvenate and rebuild the list on the fly is most definitely a move looking toward the future, which is completely incongruent with Ken's objective being in a contract year which is to win now and not have the club go backwards. There is a complete mismatch right now between the moves made by the list management team which are discussed ad nauseum by the footy committee - the very people who decide the senior coach's future, and the senior coach's objectives for 2025.

But these moves would make a lot more sense if you had a younger senior coach on a long term contract who is given enough rope such that the list management team build it in his image.

I won't be providing any further update until a decision is confirmed either way from my best source.

What decision? Ken coaching next year.

It was so the pivot year, we will likely regress next year and I’m thinking it gets ugly with fans wearing the brunt of it.

I’ll be posting my thoughts to al board members and management shortly - Richo can’t be bothered replying to my email so may as well go snail mail.

About all I can do but worth it.

Carr will have his work cut out - all the endless crap Ken got he won’t, feel sorry for him already - then if Butters wants out, i fear for the next few years.

After that unfolds all we will hear is Kane telling us how good we had it under Ken.

It’s almost like you see what’s going to happen already.

"We've worked so hard on goal kicking in the pre season and at every training session"

~ Ken Hinkley 2018

"it is ‘critical’ to get the most out of pre-season ahead of the club’s first internal game"

~ Ken Hinkley 9 January 2023

"Let's have a look at what we've trained throughout the pre-season and see what it looks like under real pressure"

~ Ken Hinkley 23 February 2017

Don't judge us by one game, judge us by the season

~ Ken Hinkley B&F 2021

'We were handed a valuable lesson'

~ Ken Hinkley Semifinals 2023

"I said 10 or 12 weeks ago: wait until the end of the year. Wait and judge us when we can get all our people that we need on the team playing well together, give us some continuity back together and we can play at a high level."

~ Ken Hinkley 10 September 2021

"I will say this, don't judge us by one game, judge us by the collective."

~ Ken Hinkley 30 September 2021

"Does it matter when you lose your 5 in a row?".

~ Ken Hinkley Apr 17 2022

"Finals are scary"

— ken Hinkley

“Wouldn’t change a thing”

— Ken Hinkley

“It was still a successful year in terms of win/loss”

— Ollie Wines

“It was good to get a reality check on mindset and where we need to be”

— Tom Jonas

“[supporter criticism of Ken Hinkley] is stupid”

— Charlie Dixon

(Supporters) "they can put their two cents worth but that's all it's worth two cents"

— Charlie Dixon

meanwhile 👇
FB_IMG_1729168189016.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

Back