Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 2: Septic Portaloo

Part 2?? Why hasn’t Ken been sacked yet???

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If port lose hinkley to carlton, in a couple years carlton will be in a gf, with carltons promising list and kens game play of fast footy and kick long to the forward line, we port, could be the biggest loser.

Imagine who our new coach would be a untried coach. Lottery again.

We are so close to sucess i can taste it

If port lose hinkley to carlton, in a couple years carlton will be in a gf, with carltons promising list and kens game play of fast footy and kick long to the forward line, we port, could be the biggest loser.

Hinkley to Carlton.

ugfd.jpg

Good and good luck to him. It would just mean Carlton is the right team for him. He has had seven years at Port Adelaide, but we are barely scraping for the eight.

Ricmond and geelong where in the same position as us, just missing the finals, they didnt blink and keep there coaches, and now are power houses. St kilda and carlton, where in our same position years ago, changed coaches and look at them now. Getting a rookie coach is a lottery. I dont want another primus show, where we pick a favorite son and destroy them with such high expectation

Ricmond and geelong where in the same position as us, just missing the finals, they didnt blink and keep there coaches, and now are power houses. St kilda and carlton, where in our same position years ago, changed coaches and look at them now. Getting a rookie coach is a lottery. I dont want another primus show, where we pick a favorite son and destroy them with such high expectation

Screenshot (84).png

If ken goes to carlton in 2020. He will be going to the mcg on grand final day 2020 sitting in the stands watching robbie and trav pick up their first premiship medals wondering how the hell he couldnt do what the new coach could do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol, if you're going to troll at least be original.

As I posted the last time the "what if Hinkley goes to Carlton and wins them a flag" defence of Hinkley was used, I'm willing to take my chances.

Honestly this idea that Hinkley is such a good coach that he would win a flag with Carlton's list but can't even make the finals with our list is beyond laughable.

"Image our new coach would be an untried coach". What, just like Hinkley when we made him head coach?

As I wrote last week re Caro, too many of the so called Victorian football `experts' just DON'T get what Port Adelaide is all about, and now we can add Roos to the list.

They can stick their patronising BS that we should be happy to be nipping around the heels of the top 6 - 8 teams ( mainly Victorian), and make the finals occasionally, where the sun doesn't F****** shine.

They have NFI, which is not greatly surprising given Roos, who along with kern, played for the now defunct Fitzroy, which for its later years apparently had no club rooms and used a local pub as its base.

Oh for the second coming of Big Bob McClean, who would have absolutely ripped those Vic centric media campaigners a new a***hole!

Big test for Hinkley at selection this week.

Has it finally clicked that forward structure has been our ultimate problem?

Will he do the stupid and drop a tall forward for another half back flanker?

I'm excited for Thursday.
I'm nervous for Thursday. I cant bring myself to have faith that they have learnt re the forward line.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

As I wrote last week re Caro, too many of the so called Victorian football `experts' just DON'T get what Port Adelaide is all about, and now we can add Roos to the list.

They can stick their patronising BS that we should be happy to be nipping around the heels of the top 6 - 8 teams ( mainly Victorian), and make the finals occasionally, where the sun doesn't F****** shine.

They have NFI, which is not greatly surprising given Roos, who along with kern, played for the now defunct Fitzroy, which for its later years apparently had no club rooms and used a local pub as its base.

Oh for the second coming of Big Bob McClean, who would have absolutely ripped those Vic centric media campaigners a new a***hole!

Tim Watson referred to the club's expectations on Talking Footy last night, saying that the club has always seen finals as the bare minimum.

Hinkley on SEN basically said hes not going anywhere

Then rucci later emphasised that its carlton making the running for hinkley, they are keen on coaches that could be easily prized from their clubs, lyon was also mentioned.

Im now wanting carlton to lose so they dont sign teague.

What in the f*** did I just read?

Just shows how oblivious the eastern states are to our existence and performance. They honestly see 2014 as a couple years ago.

“But even if they miss finals, you love their trajectory at the present time.” - Paul Roos.

That sweeeet trajectory.

2013 7th (lose SF)
2014 5th (lose PF)
2015 9th
2016 10th
2017 5th (lose EF)
2018 10th
2019 9th*

Can you imagine if Carlton went hard for Hinkley and we blocked it to keep him? That would be time for #OccupyAlberton

You mean #OccupyAFLHouse.

The only way a willing Hinkley doesn't get to Carlton and take his salary package off our books is if the AFL really has been trolling us all these years.

Cant until Gray, Boak, Westhoff, Broadbent, Hartlett, Ryder (plus Rockliff and Dixon) are all retired in the next 2-3 seasons and we haven’t prepared for it adequately.

What will they say about Port’s trajectory then? This is Geelong boys club cabal mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back