Opinion Sack Hinkley 3 - 2021 is worse than 2020 already

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
KH: We take positives from pushing Geelong in the final term.
**** me... pushed them? we got 9 points up early and ended up losing by 21. As soon as Geelong got a run on we turned our toes up

Sack this fraudulent used car salesman

Problem is that other campaigner Koch keeps extending Kens ****ing contract

We will never win a premiership under this fraud

2021 Port Adelaide after round 11: 5th, Won 8, Lost 3. 123%

2004 Port Adelaide after round 11: 5th, Won 7, Lost 4. 111%
2021 Port Adelaide after 12 games: 5th, Won 8, Lost 4. 118%

2004 Port Adelaide after 12 games: 4th, Won 8, Lost 4. 116%

fu** me... pushed them? we got 9 points up early and ended up losing by 21. As soon as Geelong got a run on we turned our toes up

Problem is that other campaigner Koch keeps extending Kens ******* contract

Close enough is good enough for this omelette.

This thread is now officially right. 2021 has been worse than 2020.

Last edited:
Lol. This one is up there with “we’ve got a long way to go to be as good as Richmond”.

Blew a 4 goal lead in Q2, then started Q4 beautifully to turn a 10 point deficit into a 2-goal lead, before blowing it, then giving up completely in the dying minutes.

Anyone still on this bloke has probably lost life savings to a Nigerian prince.
A one-circle venn diagram with 'people who rush out to buy 10,000 dollars worth of iTunes gift vouchers to satisfy the ATO's anonymous telephone demands' and 'people who reply to the club's full time loss posts on social media calling anyone who criticises Hinkley a "keyboard warrior"'

Ken Hinkley has ruined the Port Adelaide Football Club for me. It's going to take a while for me to recover from this even when he's gone.

If we don't re-sign him soon he'll only have 2 years left :huh:

With the Collingwood job now available and the Carlton one seemingly opening up soon, he should be able to leverage an extra year or two with minimal guile.

fu** me... pushed them? we got 9 points up early and ended up losing by 21. As soon as Geelong got a run on we turned our toes up

Problem is that other campaigner Koch keeps extending Kens ******* contract

Thats what we call a 30pt turn around and it has never been ok at my club. Till now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This.

Set some ****ing standards and put the acid on you and the players to meet them.

“I’m not comfortable with the favourites tag”

“We’ve got a long way to go to be like Richmond [missing their 6 best players]”

View attachment 1151912

Port people love this guy? Port people?!

That is so loser talk.

What’s the point of him also saying you get 22 rounds to qualify.... we can’t beat top 8 teams.....

Koch telling Kornes' son how much more experienced Geelong are at the game last night lol just no internal pressure at all.

Experienced lel they're the oldest side in afl history... That should be advantage us. Every time we took the game on we'd score, but get a couple of goals up then go back to chippy chip crap.

Not good enough now but it doesn't mean we won't be by the end he's said something along these lines a few times now, there's enough in that to build a sacking on if some miraculous total football wet dream doesn't eventuate by September.

Serious question - was there a rule change that came in on coaches contracts where the maximum payout is 6months regardless of how much time is left on the deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back