Opinion Sack Hinkley 3 - 2021 is worse than 2020 already

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are all of these people hoping that we lose tomorrow night? Please use the quote function to out the offenders.

I'll even make it easier for you, just quote any poster in this thread that has said they want us to lose in order to get rid of Hinkley. Either put up or take your juvenile trolling elsewhere.
I want Hinkley to win the next two games desperately. We can wear our yes we Kern shirts, if any still exist.

Then after all that celebrating we can sack Hinkley.

Last edited:

Constantly demands the coach be sacked? What are you talking about? Hinkley was appointed more than 8 years ago and our premiership drought is now a club record and frankly disgraceful 16 years. F*** the Glenelg mentality off and get your head in the game of what this club actually exists to achieve.
[/

once hinkley is Reappointed for at least two more years, in my opinion There needs to be accountability for your position as a moderator. Using your term disgraceful ..........for the condoning of various hateful lines of attack re hinkley. Ford and macca stay clear of this form of moderating, and for Accountability you need to consider your position as a moderator.

accountability has been A theme of your posting imo you need to use this on a personal level.

once hinkley is Reappointed for at least two more years, in my opinion There needs to be accountability for your position as a moderator. Using your term disgraceful ..........for the condoning of various hateful lines of attack re hinkley. Ford and macca stay clear of this form of moderating, and for Accountability you need to consider your position as a moderator.

accountability has been A theme of your posting imo you need to use this on a personal level.
:drunk::drunk::drunk:

****ING LOL!

Accountability for moderators of bigfooty but not a bloke who's paid $800,000 a year to win premierships.

You sir are one committed troll.

We should sack Ken Hinkley from Port Adelaide, he needs to go despite coming first. Thundercloud this is very rude" Now the question has come up of whether or not they will try and pass on their own selections (and I suspect that would include someone like Jack Redden). This isn't really a matter for discussion; it's time we start considering which side are going out at number one over what other options there might be available given how important Sam Mitchell was earlier in his career with Essendon and who knows where else? You could look back now and say "we're just trying our best", but if you didn' know about him then don´t pretend otherwise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teekray has actually been granted lifetime mod status for posting the 2nd best video in board history, John Butcher career highlights set to Summer Rain.

Ken Hinkley never gave butchachacha a chance despite giving Jake neade about a thousand games

Never forgive
Never forget
Sack hinkley

I think this is a very transparent denial of what ‘spirit’ the Sack Hinkley movement has been in. Do we really want a culture of ‘ruthlessness’ that constantly demand the coach be sacked? I think you are confusing ruthlessness with having a mood disorder.
So is Hinkley performing well at the moment or not?

We've had a culture of ruthlessness for 150 years.

If you don't want a demand for success then Glenelg or St Kilda memberships are pretty easy to get.

How many coaches get 7 years without a regular season top 4 finish & no GF's as we speak?

The real question is how many coaches got 7 years without the regular top 4 and GF finishes and went on to claim premierships?

Thompson Hardwick and Buckley are the three other coaches that have been in this position, two have gone on to multiple premierships from year 8 on. So clearly it is most likely that Port will win the flag this year and another one or two in the next few years.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is the one thing that no amount of premierships will excuse.

Sack Hinkley

If we go all the way, Hinkley should do a Beveridge/Murphy '16 on the dais and hand Butcher his medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back