Opinion Sack Hinkley 4 - Show Him The Door

When to sack Ken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great. There is at least a shift from Kane. The club (or should I say the people currently at the club) clearly think they're beyond any form of criticism and have backed Kane in a corner and he has fired back. Great for Lloyd to put the heat on as well.

And the "10%" is absolute bullsh**. If the club were to send out a Hinkley satisfaction survey to members today, there is ZERO chance that 9 out of 10 supporters are pro Hinkley. No chance at all.

Great. There is at least a shift from Kane. The club (or should I say the people currently at the club) clearly think they're beyond any form of criticism and have backed Kane in a corner and he has fired back. Great for Lloyd to put the heat on as well.

And the "10%" is absolute bullsh**. If the club were to send out a Hinkley satisfaction survey to members today, there is ZERO chance that 9 out of 10 supporters are pro Hinkley. No chance at all.
Thought Lloyd had a nice fair crack.

Kane doesn't even want Ken gone, he just wants him to take responsibility and be accountable

imagine being so high on your own bathwater you burn your staunchest ally in the media lol

what a clown.

After the miserable walk to the car from the prelim that I’m trying to forget, my son put his head in his hands and said he didn’t want to go to School on Monday. “I’m going to get so much shit“ it turns out he’d been a bit overzealous in his expectations and had talked a big talk about Port heading to the Granny. Treadrea and Cornes aren't any different. Both had too much to say in the lead up to the prelim and ended up with egg on their face. And now they’re angry.

It’s been an interesting week this week compared to last week. Watching Ollie and Travis on Sunday night I realised while they don’t have a premiership just yet they do have something Cornes and Treadrea will never have, and that’s class.

Wines and Boak were brilliant spokespeople and leaders on Sunday, and not just for Port but for the game. I listened to Ollie on about ten different media platforms today and realised I need to remove myself from this thread as it’s toxic, unproductive and the definition of insanity. Same sh*t, over and over, whether we‘ve won or lost.

Ken has another year on his contract, and he will get his year next year. He’s got us to two prelims in a row and failed on both occasions. The players love him and they're determined to in Ollies words tonight “get Ken the premiership he deserves”.

I’ll show myself out, promise to stay away from this thread and not ruin it with positivity, will stick to the other topics. 👍🏻

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine the wife being pissed at the club and wanting to go back to Victoria when the club has given the family jobs for free especially in this Covid environment.
I really hope she does get pissed off and takes the family with her back to VIC. I think they have enough millions to get through the pandemic even unemployed.

What's with the oversensitive people in the club and bruised egos? Everyone here wants a flag, that includes Tredrea.

He says what he says because he cares. Take the criticism on the chin and get better.

What's with the oversensitive people in the club and bruised egos? Everyone here wants a flag, that includes Tredrea.

He says what he says because he cares. Take the criticism on the chin and get better.
I feel like the club's completely lost its fans. It's on a narrow road at the moment similar to the s**tstain culture at Adelaide crows where the feedback from fans was just noise to the people at the top ...get ****ed

After the miserable walk to the car from the prelim that I’m trying to forget, my son put his head in his hands and said he didn’t want to go to School on Monday. “I’m going to get so much sh*t“ it turns out he’d been a bit overzealous in his expectations and had talked a big talk about Port heading to the Granny. Treadrea and Cornes aren't any different. Both had too much to say in the lead up to the prelim and ended up with egg on their face. And now they’re angry.

It’s been an interesting week this week compared to last week. Watching Ollie and Travis on Sunday night I realised while they don’t have a premiership just yet they do have something Cornes and Treadrea will never have, and that’s class.

Wines and Boak were brilliant spokespeople and leaders on Sunday, and not just for Port but for the game. I listened to Ollie on about ten different media platforms today and realised I need to remove myself from this thread as it’s toxic, unproductive and the definition of insanity. Same sh*t, over and over, whether we‘ve won or lost.

Ken has another year on his contract, and he will get his year next year. He’s got us to two prelims in a row and failed on both occasions. The players love him and they're determined to in Ollies words tonight “get Ken the premiership he deserves”.

I’ll show myself out, promise to stay away from this thread and not ruin it with positivity, will stick to the other topics.

It’s more of the players deserve the medal for having to being coached by Ken. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After the miserable walk to the car from the prelim that I’m trying to forget, my son put his head in his hands and said he didn’t want to go to School on Monday. “I’m going to get so much sh*t“ it turns out he’d been a bit overzealous in his expectations and had talked a big talk about Port heading to the Granny. Treadrea and Cornes aren't any different. Both had too much to say in the lead up to the prelim and ended up with egg on their face. And now they’re angry.

I’ll show myself out, promise to stay away from this thread and not ruin it with positivity, will stick to the other topics. 👍🏻
I liked your post. I don’t necessarily agree with absolutely everything in it, but I'm not here to pick on things to quibble over, just to say that you make some very good, balanced points. 👍

I really struggle to see where Tredders has said anything bad at all. He has called for a basic level of accountability in the coaching staff and is getting put under fire for it.

Meanwhile our president who has never played a game of professional football in his life calls players "embarrassing and soft", Kornes calls them out as "shirking contests", and nobody bats an eye.

This has always been my issue with the hater haters. When things go wrong they are fine with throwing players under the bus and blaming them for everything under the sun. Yet if you want to say anything about the coaches that have failed in spectacular fashion for 9 years straight then you're a HaTeR. Its pathetic. Either everyone gets backed in or everyone is up for criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back