Opinion Sack Hinkley 5 - Lower The Blinds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sack Robbie Gray
Ken owes him about 4 million bucks in unearned salary

I hate watching us at the moment because I want the players to do well but giving Hinkley any leeway hurts the club.

Just an absolute trash coach.
If i have other options during game times i've generally been taking the other option rather than watch the game. Watching your club with such apathy is a horrible feeling and i hate it.

Please just sack this moron so i can get back to passionately supporting the club rain, hail or shine. At the moment i just simply don't care.

Ken Hinkley after Robbie Gray pulls one out for the umpteenth time
gdsSw26zJsMAIT-Y.jpg:large

Youse boys worked hardery for longery, let's get on the cans while we're in Cairns ammirite, we're 2-0 in our last 2 games!!!!!!

If i have other options during game times i've generally been taking the other option rather than watch the game. Watching your club with such apathy is a horrible feeling and i hate it.

Please just sack this moron so i can get back to passionately supporting the club rain, hail or shine. At the moment i just simply don't care.
I agree with this but this stuff is getting you all worked up, I think you may need to get off the internet and go and smell the roses.

Just kidding, a little pay back. All good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys need to calm down at look at the fixture. Still a massive uphill battle to make the 8 and plenty of potential losses on the horizon. Tonight doesn't change a thing.
Not so sure. We could beat the Bulldogs. Tim English is still out, I guess we gotta see how they play against Essendon but I'm not 100% convinced. North and Essendon should be wins, which really only leaves Geelong as our only huge loss before the bye.

I think Stinkleys got US beat. He's gonna look like the Saviour again before the bye.

Not so sure. We could beat the Bulldogs. Tim English is still out, I guess we gotta see how they play against Essendon but I'm not 100% convinced. North and Essendon should be wins, which really only leaves Geelong as our only huge loss before the bye.

I think Stinkleys got US beat. He's gonna look like the Saviour again before the bye.

I reckon Ken knows it’s him against the BigFooty mob.

It's absolutely sick that a sloppy non-football arm wrestle in conditions slipperier than a salamander's gooch might stay the execution of this awful coach.
And we played a team that's main weapon is it's slick organised forward play. Basically counter productive in those conditions.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Every time Robby went near the footy the bittersweet feeling was immense.

I know he would always do something good with it and I know he knows no other way, but gee if he could've just left the kicking boots in Adelaide this week...

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My heart instinctively was beating out of my chest as I watched the end of that game because close Port game = ba boom ba boom ba boom.
That being said, just like last week the siren goes and we win and I just feel so deflated. I'd be so psyched to see us win that in any other season but in 2022 instinctively after both wins the first thing I've said is "there's an extension on Ken's contract". I've been actively hoping we'd lose because every time we win a game that's another arrow in the bow for Ken's Avengers to defend him with. So many honourable losses and wins against shit teams are only making Ken's job more secure I think, and I've had it.
I'm in the process of rendering a video I made where I talk about Ken Hinkley, and specifically Kane Cornes on April 19th saying fans have been disrespectful so I will post that here. It'll be my first video on YouTube, so I find it funny that the thing that has driven me to the point of actually writing, filming, editing and uploading a video will be the same thing that is the bane of my existence, the one and only bald-headed, coke zero drinking, no gameplan having, allergic to success, club-killer, Ken Hinkley. #sackhinkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back