Opinion Sack Hinkley 5 - Lower The Blinds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully a tour of the GWS facilities + attending a few open inspections.
All jokes aside, Hinkley isn't getting a tour of any clubs facilities. This is his one and only shot at the big time. No club is that stupid. Theyve had a decade to stand back and observe his fraudulence.

"We're getting better, we are getting closer. We are 7-3 (since the 0-5 start) and we have lost to Richmond, Fremantle and Geelong who are going okay."

Bugger me, the loser mentality of Hinkley.

Imagine after a GF - "Oh we just lost the grand final to the premier, so what can ya do. Can't win them all"

NO!!! WE EXIST TO WIN PREMIERSHIPS, not accept mediocrity FFS.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are 1-6 against top 8 sides in 2022

The 1 win was against Sydney who are currently 8th

Can someone at the club address that stat?

Ps that means even if you adopt Ken’s selective stat of 7-3, all of those wins are against the bottom 11

Stay in the moment young Padawan.

We are 0-0 against top 8 opponents in the last 4 days.

"We're getting better, we are getting closer. We are 7-3 (since the 0-5 start) and we have lost to Richmond, Fremantle and Geelong who are going okay."

* me, the loser mentality of Hinkley.

"Oh we just lost the grand final to the premier, so what can ya do. Can't win them all"

WE EXIST TO WIN PREMIERSHIPS, not accept mediocrity FFS.

Just the complete acceptance that we'll lose to teams who are even slightly above average. A Ken Hinkley special.

* me, the loser mentality of Hinkley.

"Oh we just lost the grand final to the premier, so what can ya do. Can't win them all"

WE EXIST TO WIN PREMIERSHIPS, not accept mediocrity FFS.
As long as we're beating teams around or below us on the ladder everything's sweet. Bloody hell. Wow.

"It's ok, we're losing to teams you have to beat if you want to win the comp".

We are 1-6 against top 8 sides in 2022

The 1 win was against Sydney who are currently 8th

Can someone at the club address that stat?

Ps that means even if you adopt Ken’s selective stat of 7-3, all of those wins are against the bottom 11
I just came here to post this.

We haven't beaten a team in the top 7.

And after GWS our next 4 are against top 7 teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back