Opinion Sack Hinkley 5 - Lower The Blinds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon we need to cut Ken Hinkley and Chad Cornes loose so we get no more leaks to Kane Cornes, and no more paid off shit takes.

I reckon we need to cut Ken Hinkley and Chad Cornes loose so we get no more leaks to Kane Cornes, and no more paid off shit takes.

I don’t mind Chad, but if we cannot trust him, we may not have a choice.

With all due respect Ken, you’ve done a lot for this club, however in almost 10 years we haven’t made it to a GF.
It is time for a change…..your services are no longer required.

Respectful enough?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Gws will sack Leon Cameron before ken and get first crack at the best available candidates.

That's not a problem because we will hire Leon Cameron.

Why are we always the bad guys for having expectations? This cancer has aggressively attacked the club for over a decade now. Its no wonder we never perform when the chips are down.

We are such a shit club.

First time I’ll ever say it, McClure the only guy making any sense.
Why wouldn’t you start targeting the next guy if you know he’s out of the door at the end of the year?
Why waste 5 more months, and end up with the scraps like we have in the past?
BeCaUsE KeN sInGlE hAnDeDlY sAvEd PoRt WiTh His BaRe HaNds. AlOnE. WiTh No HeLp.

Why are we always the bad guys for having expectations? This cancer has aggressively attacked the club for over a decade now. Its no wonder we never perform when the chips are down.

We are such a shit club.
Because Ken has fed the media that "they're only like that because they expect to be successful when they should just be happy to be participating in the national comp."

Was Hinkley a big name before Port? No. He failed to get the previous 2 jobs he applied for.
According to Rooch, it was 4 jobs he went for and didn't get. Richmond (sucks to be them, they ended up with Hardwick), Geelong (Scott haha), the Dogs and the Crows. 5 flags and 3 losing GFs from that lot, bet they all regret overlooking Kern now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm done with the Saviour of our club bullshit. Hinkley was hired to coach in 2013 and he did just that. He did his job and got paid like everyone who has a job (Although he also later got some free rollerblinds thrown in too).

If he singlehandedly built the clubrooms at Alberton, or was working for free, I'd get it, but he just did his job, am I missing something?

OK, I've gotta be a bit fairer here, in case some jobber comes along and calls me entitled. Scraping us off of the near bottom was a great thing for the club, supporters and morale, but to keep going back to it, and reminding us of it is just nauseating. To follow the logic of the rEbUiLdz tAkE fIvE yEaRz or the wHo ElSe iZ tHeRe arguments, 2013 should've been our worst result under Hinkley so we should never have finished under 13 wins since, but a five year gap says otherwise.

Last edited:
fu**head Kane literally just said that Ken turned the club around single handedly.
Single handedly "with some help". Which was it Kane? Both can't be true.

I liked it better back when he was pretending to be a fireman. Can't someone hold another camp to get these three clowns excited about something other than protecting Kern

They're jumping to an emotive argument, because the logical arguments are all worn out.

But okay. Let's say it is disrespectful to Ken Hinkley to sack him in the middle of a contract. Let's assume for a moment that that statement is entirely and incontrovertibly correct. So what? We're a professional sporting organisation. Why should showing respect to Ken Hinkley be a higher priority than bringing in the best coach available as early as possible in the pursuit of winning premierships?

Maybe it is disrespectful. I don't care. Do it anyway. Don't do it maliciously or unprofessionally, but do it. And do it quickly.

They're jumping to an emotive argument, because the logical arguments are all worn out.

But okay. Let's say it is disrespectful to Ken Hinkley to sack him in the middle of a contract. Let's assume for a moment that that statement is entirely and incontrovertibly correct. So what? We're a professional sporting organisation. Why should showing respect to Ken Hinkley be a higher priority than bringing in the best coach available as early as possible in the pursuit of winning premierships?

Maybe it is disrespectful. I don't care. Do it anyway. Don't do it maliciously or unprofessionally, but do it. And do it quickly.
Get Richardson to do the sacking on Kane's SEN gig.

6cyox3.jpg

Who's surprised his a Cornes FFS.

...and sounding more and more ridiculous. With ramped up, amp'ed up bordering on child tantrum histrionics he comes out with

"10yrs ago the club was a mess". Then this pearler "look give him time to turn it around" seriously you couldn't make this stuff up

no-one would believe you. From where i'm sitting he has turned it around. We're bottom, 0-5 for the first time in our AFL journey

so yeah i'd say he's turned it a full 360 around. A mess in 2012 and a mess now with nothing to show for it.

You say "he deserves respect" I say listen to your idol's own mantra "you get what you deserve." You said yourself in the off season

his pass mark in 2022 is a grand final. I show Hinkley the same respect he's shown the PAFC. All i've got for him now is contempt.

Announcing that Erin Phillips is joining the club would be some good news distraction right about now

As would Ken stepping down. I like you lot losing as much as the next Crows supporter, but it’s clear to everyone that it’s time for a change

Maybe announce Erin as your next senior coach. Everyone’s happy
Lauren Arnell is senior coach.

Phillips seems borderline if she plays a season with us or walks away from footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back