Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Franklin doesn't take overhead grabs so the "bomb it long to Charlie" tactic won't work.

Honestly he'll probably end up going to Geelong lol. Imagine Cameron, Hawkins and Franklin in the same forward line šŸ¤”

They'll need to install hundreds of full length mirrors, and that probably wouldn't be enough

Me at 2:45pm Sunday out the back at Kennys

EZ1VUdHXsAAqWkf.jpg
Backup plan:

0b2ed41592080fcb9c04dcfb5a5eb57c.gif

Is it possible a 2nd showdown loss to the Crom this season (esp a blowout) in the final game of the season (assuming Port are out of the finals race mathematically) could seal Kern's fate at PAFC ?

It's a pretty ****ty feeling for a club supporter to be in, wanting your team to lose, if not get flogged to expedite the incumbent's sacking?

Felt this way many of times at Carlton over the years (mostly with Malthouse)

It's a sad state of affairs in footy (or sports in general) when you want your team to lose in order for your deadbeat coach to get replaced and a fresh start for your club ?

Until (which it has not been announced publicly yet) Kinkley has been given an extension, I don't think he is as guaranteed to stay on in 2023 as most think.

For those who feel bad or guilty wanting PAFC to keep losing in order to engineer a much needed coaching and regime change, don't, we've all been there. It's only human to want your footy club to better themselves

IF ...​

Port Adelaide in 2022 is to be viewed as a movie character ...

THEN ...​

it is Bruce Willis' John McClane in Die Hard. Looked gone after a 0-5 start, as John did when the terrorists invaded the tower. But somehow still alive with six rounds to go. Love Kenny's never, ever say die outlook.

Barrett metaphorically sucking the zero from kerns coke
Pass me the bucket

SACK HINKLEY:poo:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we lose Ken will lay the blame at the head coach in Bassett, saying you are the coach and the buck top with you, you're not a very good game day coach, you have a long way to go to be as good as me Nathan.

I laughed, but I really could see it playing out that way

IF ...​

Port Adelaide in 2022 is to be viewed as a movie character ...

THEN ...​

it is Bruce Willis' John McClane in Die Hard. Looked gone after a 0-5 start, as John did when the terrorists invaded the tower. But somehow still alive with six rounds to go. Love Kenny's never, ever say die outlook.

Barrett metaphorically sucking the zero from kerns coke
Pass me the bucket

SACK HINKLEY:poo:
The only thing that Stinkley has in common with John McClaine is that they are both follicly challenged.

Last edited:
The highest placed team we've beat this year has been 7th.

The rest have been outside the 8.

Our form is a false economy

It's funny because this was hammered into us in 2020 and 2021 by the media.

Oh port aren't a threat because who have they beaten??

This year is used to bash us over the head the other way. INcrEdaibLe TuRnArOuNd (exclusively beating shit - except 8th place Sydney)

Is it possible a 2nd showdown loss to the Crom this season (esp a blowout) in the final game of the season (assuming Port are out of the finals race mathematically) could seal Kern's fate at PAFC ?

It's a pretty ****ty feeling for a club supporter to be in, wanting your team to lose, if not get flogged to expedite the incumbent's sacking?

Felt this way many of times at Carlton over the years (mostly with Malthouse)

It's a sad state of affairs in footy (or sports in general) when you want your team to lose in order for your deadbeat coach to get replaced and a fresh start for your club ?

Until (which it has not been announced publicly yet) Kinkley has been given an extension, I don't think he is as guaranteed to stay on in 2023 as most think.

For those who feel bad or guilty wanting PAFC to keep losing in order to engineer a much needed coaching and regime change, don't, we've all been there. It's only human to want your footy club to better themselves
Crows fans want Ken to stay, so it'd be rather ironic if a loss to them were to trigger his sacking. We want Nicks to stay at West Lakes too - with him at the helm, they'll be in the wilderness for years.

Crows fans want Ken to stay, so it'd be rather ironic if a loss to them were to trigger his sacking. We want Nicks to stay at West Lakes too - with him at the helm, they'll be in the wilderness for years.

Nicks may or may not be a shit coach. It's impossible to tell with the absolute spuds they have on their list.

Definitely overachieved last year. This year is about where they're at.

Nicks may or may not be a s**t coach. It's impossible to tell with the absolute spuds they have on their list.

Definitely overachieved last year. This year is about where they're at.
The only thing that you know about the Crows is you want nothing to do with any of their recruiters or their football department. I would love to know who made the decision to recruit Frampton because if you read things that Nicks had said about him it was unlikely to be him. Can't work out given his shown form who has such a large ego to think that he was going to be a senior player at West Lakes and that Port didn't know what they were doing. Maybe they think Kern is an idiot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back