Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The climate wars have finally reached a healing point?
The same could well happen when it is obvious hinkley will be the coach next year! Lets make it happen.

I think we should have a target of Hinkley levels 100% below 2013 levels in 2023.

The same could well happen when it is obvious hinkley will be the coach next year! Lets make it happen.

Genuine question: What happens to you when Hinkley is sacked?

Do you turn into a cloud of Cheezel dust?

Do you melt into a puddle of Coke Zero?

Do you return to the depths of hell whence you came?

Enlighten us.

Ken isn't smart but he's street wise. He knows that even if he stays next year he's out before the end of the season. It's almost exactly the situation Leon Cameron was in this year and Nathan Buckley last year. So he'd be in the ear of North and GWS letting them know he's available. The problem is that Clarko is first preference for both clubs so we have to wait and see which club Clarko chooses before Ken is a chance to walk to the other club.

I wouldn't call that street wise, I'd call it having a manager that knows what's best for their client.

Ken doesn't want to coach with the pressure of being in the last year of his contract, period.

I'm picturing a situation where Robbo gets dropped from 360 and Kenny co-hosts with Gerrard who sits accross from him dough eyed every single week.
More like he'd be giving Ken a hand shandy while he finishes himself off.

I see a lot of these kind of trolling posts from you, is that what this really is for you? Have you spent the time and effort to post more than 1000 times with the underlying sentiment of "lol sucked in you're still stuck with our underperforming coach"? Like it's not even a real defence of him, it's just reveling in us going nowhere. Baffling.

Is there some way we can get Ken, Koch and Richo all together, drugged up and waking up in some motel in Port Broughton with no recollection of how they got there, like in those Hangover movies? They spend the next month trying to piece it all together while we've needed to install a new chairman, CEO and coach? In this version of the movie there's a drug running greyhound instead of the adorable monkey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there some way we can get Ken, Koch and Richo all together, drugged up and waking up in some motel in Port Broughton with no recollection of how they got there, like in those Hangover movies? They spend the next month trying to piece it all together while we've needed to install a new chairman, CEO and coach? In this version of the movie there's a drug running greyhound instead of the adorable monkey.

A wild Michelangelo Rucci appears at Port Wakefield.

1b32d1902f926383aced2e0780b0a059.jpg

Ross went through the last year of a contract under pressure at freo, didn't go well,it's probably the worst thing a coach can do

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Of course Eddie has a hard on for Clarko to north. All the vic media do, they love to protect their own and north are a problem child that needs special help and fast.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

100% 6 months ago he was pushing for Clarkson to GC as it was a bigger problem child, Dew looks like hes got them turned round so off to problem child number 2.

Last edited:
100% 6 mouths ago he was pushing for Clarkson to GC as it was a bigger problem child, Dew looks like hes got them turned round so off to problem child number 2.

Excellent typo. I'm sure a loud blowhard like Ed has had to replace his mouth from time to time.

Was very amusing listening to Eddie talk as if he knows what is going on within the inner sanctum of Port Adelaide. This is the same Eddie who has just ****ed over Koch using his influence to curb Collingwood from coming to an agreement for wearing the prison bars on a regular basis. Regardless of Cardone being a snake at board level, I don't buy that Eddie's info is "better" than what is coming out from all the other media mouthpieces (Caro, Rucci and Kane) who are very noncommittal about the situation and have publicly expressed doubt that Ken will be there in 2023.

As for Ross Lyon, this hypocritical prick walked to Freo getting a fellow coach sacked in the process - opting out of the final year of his contract to do so. And he has the nerve to tell Port to honour Ken's contract - **** off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back