Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

To anyone who thought the Sack Hinkley sticker was a bad idea, it was that sticker that arguably brought the festering sore of Hinkley's reign out into the open and gave it the impetus it needed to arrive at this moment. Whoever you are there should be a spot reserved for ypu on the club honour board. Maybe scratch out one of Kane Cornes' B&F's and replace it with "Stickerman".

51062811_374091463404434_6903513132015026176_n.png

Mate I’ll be doing the f%#king nutbush.

Do whatever you need to do but I just find the personal insults a bit over the top. Sure attack his coaching record, his disrespect of club traditions and foreign cultures, and call him Donuts and Stinkley, but draw the line at that. I’ve got no reason to believe he hasn’t done his best for the club, and doubt anyone has (enlightenment posts incoming)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To anyone who thought the Sack Hinkley sticker was a bad idea, it was that sticker that arguably brought the festering sore of Hinkley's reign out into the open and gave it the impetus it needed to arrive at this moment. Whoever you are there should be a spot reserved for ypu on the club honour board. Maybe scratch out one of Kane Cornes' B&F's and replace it with "Stickerman".
It definitely made Koch and the board think that by keeping him could turn nasty next year.

Well done to the sticker person.

Last edited:
Do whatever you need to do but I just find the personal insults a bit over the top. Sure attack his coaching record, his disrespect of club traditions and foreign cultures, and call him Donuts and Stinkley, but draw the line at that. I’ve got no reason to believe he hasn’t done his best for the club, and doubt anyone has (enlightenment posts incoming)
The greatest damage he has done to the club is to continue on behind a facades of untruths. Nothing he has projected has come to fruition on the field and to remain personally unaccounted for is a grave injustice to this club. If he was honest he would leave.

I would wish him all the luck in the world if I thought he was working his guts off to make us the best we can be, but just falling short. It’s how it felt early on.

Unfortunately I feel like we are just marking time now with the lack of accountability or presence and the bitterness has crept in.

I saw Ken at a supermarket yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person and that I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the checkout was very nice about it and professional, and was like “mate, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them through the checkout.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical interference,” and then turned around and winked at me. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loud.

I'm sure he's a good person, just an off day.

He's earned this through the utter contempt he's shown for the supporter base as he's been paid an eye watering amount of money to waste a generation and a half of players. Smug, gaslighting, and blaming everyone else and all while getting paid millions of dollars of our money. Never once taking any sort of ownership of the failures.

He'll get the sack and live very comfortably for the rest of his life. He doesn't need people to feel bad for him.

He's earned this through the utter contempt he's shown for the supporter base as he's been paid an eye watering amount of money to waste a generation and a half of players. Smug, gaslighting, and blaming everyone else and all while getting paid millions of dollars of our money. Never once taking any sort of ownership of the failures.

He'll get the sack and live very comfortably for the rest of his life. He doesn't need people to feel bad for him.
"I only worry about what the people who matter think of me" - after Stickerman.

Yeah, piss off then you freeloading ingrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back