Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I want to see Ken gone as much as anyone but the personal attacks and abuse - wow. Some of you guys are just vicious. Can't we just accept that he's a good bloke who has his limitations as a coach and has been allowed to out stay his welcome by a piss weak board. Nothing more nothing less. Get a life and pull your heads in. I have far more anger towards the club and media who have given him an armchair ride.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I want to see Ken gone as much as anyone but the personal attacks and abuse - wow. Some of you guys are just vicious. Can't we just accept that he's a good bloke who has his limitations as a coach and has been allowed to out stay his welcome by a piss weak board. Nothing more nothing less. Get a life and pull your heads in. I have far more anger towards the club and media who have given him an armchair ride.

Have you updated your resume yet Jordan?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seen this sort of thing a few times, can I check exactly what it is that's offended you? I really don't see anything bad in here. The few times someone has crossed a line they've been immediately called out.

You need to start posting more like Port Adelaide. For longer.
The Office Thats GIF

personal attacks and abuse - wow. Some of you guys are just vicious. Can't we just accept that he's a good bloke

this cherry picked quote imo summarises why the media in general and all fair minded football followers from the competition are wary/ reluctant /disdainful / against / negative /distrustful / appalled / luke warm / of this continued harassment and ridicule of many posters on this thread. This is major reason why the president, CEO and board needs strong governance and to give little account to this outside noise regarding any decisions for 2023 football season.

I've seen this sort of thing a few times, can I check exactly what it is that's offended you? I really don't see anything bad in here. The few times someone has crossed a line they've been immediately called out.
Not so much offended as surprised at the hatred from some - not all. I'm sure I could go back and find plenty of examples but I have neither the time or motivation to do so. I can't hate Ken, I just don't want him coaching my footy club any more.

After watching the whole interview it looks to me that there was a briefing before the press conference that Ken wasn't to be asked any questions relating to his future. As soon as he heard the question it was Ken throwing a hissy fit and walking out.

this cherry picked quote imo summarises why the media in general and all fair minded football followers from the competition are wary/ reluctant /disdainful / against / negative /distrustful / appalled / luke warm / of this continued harassment and ridicule of many posters on this thread. This is major reason why the president, CEO and board needs strong governance and to give little account to this outside noise regarding any decisions for 2023 football season.

272.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back