Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
personal attacks and abuse - wow. Some of you guys are just vicious. Can't we just accept that he's a good bloke

this cherry picked quote imo summarises why the media in general and all fair minded football followers from the competition are wary/ reluctant /disdainful / against / negative /distrustful / appalled / luke warm / of this continued harassment and ridicule of many posters on this thread. This is major reason why the president, CEO and board needs strong governance and to give little account to this outside noise regarding any decisions for 2023

personal attacks and abuse - wow. Some of you guys are just vicious. Can't we just accept that he's a good bloke

this cherry picked quote imo summarises why the media in general and all fair minded football followers from the competition are wary/ reluctant /disdainful / against / negative /distrustful / appalled / luke warm / of this continued harassment and ridicule of many posters on this thread. This is major reason why the president, CEO and board needs strong governance and to give little account to this outside noise regarding any decisions for 2023 football season.
That's because he's not a good bloke, remember the time he sent his manager to get a contract with gc purely as a tool for leverage against the club. Yeh he a fine specimen and thats just one instance of Ken serving himself in front of the club.

this cherry picked quote imo summarises why the media in general and all fair minded football followers from the competition are wary/ reluctant /disdainful / against / negative /distrustful / appalled / luke warm / of this continued harassment and ridicule of many posters on this thread. This is major reason why the president, CEO and board needs strong governance and to give little account to this outside noise regarding any decisions for 2023 football season.

After reading about Don Pyke today, I'll conceed that ken's probably not a bad bloke, in the scheme of things.

But since this tread upsets you so much, why don't you create a pro Ken thread and then you and like minded posters can talk all things pro Kenny. You stay out of this thread and a the anti-ken posters will stay out of your thread. Simple

I've seen this sort of thing a few times, can I check exactly what it is that's offended you? I really don't see anything bad in here. The few times someone has crossed a line they've been immediately called out.
I guess what offends me is different from you, but i have not seen much calling out except when it differs from the usual rhetoric. Imo many of the usual points raised are below the proverbial belt.

giphy.gif

I reckon you should list the personal abuse posts.
Like just quote them all and expose them.

I guess what offends me is different from you, but i have not seen much calling out except when it differs from the usual rhetoric. Imo many of the usual points raised are below the proverbial belt.

If you believe a post is inappropriate, click the report button, and allow time for the moderators to review it.

If you are not happy with the outcome of their review, click here and follow the instructions provided.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worried about your own job now Rooch?

References to family, income are appropriate?

Nope, if family work for the club. That’s not irrelevant.
Income is totally relevant, especially when talking about contracts and payouts as you often do.

Try again.

Most people who claim offence aren't really offended, it's just a tool to push their narrative

So what's the line for you then?

I don't think Ken Hinkley can coach us to a Premiership, and I don't think he can take us any further, I think 2020 & 2021 were his peak and best shot at a flag, and it's over be it this year or next for Hinkley. I base that opinion on the decade of evidence and the results we've had under him.

That's not abuse nor is it a shot at Ken Hinkley the person, it's my opinion based on 10 years of Hinkley the coach, that's what interests me Ken Hinkley the coach nothing more. I've listed my reasons for that opinion countless times and won't rehash them.

But I can't stand the rhetoric that poor Ken Hinkley or any other professional coach or sportsman is subjected to "bullying" when they're in a public job, and paid handsomely for it especially in the AFL. Go see what NBA, NFL, MLB, EPL players & coaches & managers are subjected to with criticism etc from media and fans for their performance then compare that to what Hinkley cops on a Big Footy thread & any other AFL personality in general. There are television shows in America like Undisputed & others that utterly destroy players & coaches on prime time television nightly, and apparently this forum is crossing the line. Give me a break.

Hey Michaelangelo, piss off back to Abruzzo. Sei uno stronzo

So what's the line for you then?

I don't think Ken Hinkley can coach us to a Premiership, and I don't think he can take us any further, I think 2020 & 2021 were his peak and best shot at a flag, and it's over be it this year or next for Hinkley. I base that opinion on the decade of evidence and the results we've had under him.

That's not abuse nor is it a shot at Ken Hinkley the person, it's my opinion based on 10 years of Hinkley the coach, that's what interests me Ken Hinkley the coach nothing more. I've listed my reasons for that opinion countless times and won't rehash them.

But I can't stand the rhetoric that poor Ken Hinkley or any other professional coach or sportsman is subjected to "bullying" when they're in a public job, and paid handsomely for it especially in the AFL. Go see what NBA, NFL, MLB, EPL players & coaches & managers are subjected to with criticism etc from media and fans for their performance then compare that to what Hinkley cops on a Big Footy thread & any other AFL personality in general. There are television shows in America like Undisputed & others that utterly destroy players & coaches on prime time television nightly, and apparently this forum is crossing the line. Give me a break.
First point this is australia.
fair enough the rest🌝 as per your opnion

To be perfectly honest, while Clarkson would be an amazing get i'm not going to lose any sleep if it doesn't eventuate. There are others i would happily take. The most important factor of the lot is that Ken Hinkley is not coaching this club in 2023.
I would happily forego Christmas presents this year - Ken getting the boot will do me nicely.

It is obvious how abrupt that was. He was comfortable with the previous question. There was no 'last question' call. He just ran.
Rucci works for the club as a spokesman,it's a laugh he's the one usually doing the questions

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back