Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine for a second if it was a debututant calling parents type video but its Kochie saying Hinkley is fired

boner.gif

Will be a special edition of 360 tonight,streamers, balloon's ,cake

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Koch could announce anyone of Sacking Ken, We'll wear the Prison Bars in the Showdown no matter the consequences or we're leaving the SANFL and it'd show he's actually not completely spineless and can actually walk the walk sometimes. Instead once again the things that matter get shitted on.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me to see a cross to Ken with Boak next to him in the Teal guernsey Collingwood put up, saying Ken's there for 2023 and doesn't it look grand? No more arguing with the AFL or Eddie required! :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FK we need to take the club back from the AFL. Min, 70% of board positions must be member appointed.
Man, I hope the club sends out an end of year member attitude survey, because I will vent like I've never vented before. I realise that my comments will be completely ignored, because anyone who doesn't love Ken is totally irrelevant inside the walls of Alberton Oval. But I won't be holding back about how I feel about this corrupt organisation.

Imagine if he sacks Hinkley live on the air, then the AFL kicks him off our board for violating their delicate sense of propriety.

Will never happen, but wouldn't it be f***ing amazing!?

F***ing kill me. Our club has been hijacked by a pack of absolute c***s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back