Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a mistake to think that most or even many supporters feel as we do. A quick temperature check on Facebook tells you all you need to know. The current regime has a very high level of support.

We here an old school style of supporter and we are firmly in the minority. Just because the club was built on people who had our mentality does not mean that is its present or future.

All you can really do is just accept that things have changed and we now support a club that doesn't care much about winning.

I made a similar comment the other night and got howled down…….
Sadly we are in the minority, everyone else loves Ken.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think it's a mistake to think that most or even many supporters feel as we do. A quick temperature check on Facebook tells you all you need to know. The current regime has a very high level of support.

We here an old school style of supporter and we are firmly in the minority. Just because the club was built on people who had our mentality does not mean that is its present or future.

All you can really do is just accept that things have changed and we now support a club that doesn't care much about winning.

I don't think we're a minority. A few hundred happy clappers on Facebook is not representative of the base.

They have been saying all year that he's not going anywhere. To many supporters with their heads up their butt to listen.

Dont let the door hit your ass on the way out princess.
I hope you enjoy following Glenelg lite next year.

This just confirms who’s running the club. Hinkley and Kane Cornes.

I’ve been a life time supporter of the Port Adelaide Football Club. This club is not the PAFC. It’s the polar opposite

Man, I hope the club sends out an end of year member attitude survey, because I will vent like I've never vented before. I realise that my comments will be completely ignored, because anyone who doesn't love Ken is totally irrelevant inside the walls of Alberton Oval. But I won't be holding back about how I feel about this corrupt organisation.
It is now time to vote with our money, by removing from the club. Koch has ridden the coat tails of financial success, well guess what Kochie and Ricoh, you will be responsible for the financial fall out of your inept management. **** you both 😡😡

The club needs to see the vitriol

Spam the Facebook comments, twitter etc email them

They don't read this board.
They haven't posted anything on social media about this announcement. Not on Facebook, Twitter, nothing. They know how unpopular it is. They don't care. For some reason the club has decided that Ken Hinkley's continued employment is more important than success, the supporters, or even the club's financial interests.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They haven't posted anything on social media about this announcement. Not on Facebook, Twitter, nothing. They know how unpopular it is. They don't care. For some reason the club has decided that Ken Hinkley's continued employment is more important than success, the supporters, or even the club's financial interests.

There's a post about the team selections. That'll do I suppose

I didnt say I like the idea. Just said that they have been saying all year that he isnt going anywhere.

I have no respect for people who will not support the club because they dont like someone... Its pathetic.
It's not like we have put up with this shit for 6 months .... it's been 6 years of this shit.. U can keep banging ya head against a brick wall... But I'm not.

Hinkley has won 2 finals in 8 years.

Seems as though The Creed is nothing but a marketing slogan now.
lol it's not even that. It's been buried along with the murdered greyhounds. No expectation allowed.

Email sent.

"I have been a member since 1997 but will not be renewing in 2023 in protest at the baffling decision to allow Ken Hinkley to remain as senior coach. Ridiculous decisions such as this have consequences and I have a feeling the club will pay a very high price and that those responsible have underestimated the depth of supporter anger at this decision. Indeed we will get what we deserve".

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back