Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

At the pub in Melbourne and had to argue it with other Port fans:

“Who are you going to replace him with?”
“He got us to two Preliminary Finals in the last two years…and also 2014”
Do these people realise that if you go down to the Port Club there's no trophies in the cabinet for making a preliminary final?

At the pub in Melbourne and had to argue it with other Port fans:

“Who are you going to replace him with?”
“He got us to two Preliminary Finals in the last two years…and also 2014”
You see, I'd interact with around 10 different Port people every week (minimum) and have not come across a Hinkley supporter or defender in well over two years. All of my Port supporting patients are more sick of him than I am. My Port supporting staff and students the same. Where do these Hinkley fans actually exist?

You see, I'd interact with around 10 different Port people every week (minimum) and have not come across a Hinkley supporter or defender in well over two years. All of my Port supporting patients are more sick of him than I am. My Port supporting staff and students the same. Where do these Hinkley fans actually exist?
Check the mentals patients.

Do these people realise that if you go down to the Port Club there's no trophies in the cabinet for making a preliminary final?

No, because they would never and have never visited the club, attended a game, or had a membership. This is because they are either bots and shills OR the dreaded happy clapper with zero financial investment.

No, because they would never and have never visited the club, attended a game, or had a membership prior to 2014, when it was the norm to go back to Alberton after a game, win or lose. This is because they are either bots and shills OR the dreaded happy clapper with zero financial investment.
Fixed.

Not sure if you were watching but your man drew a distinction between the Magpies that he played for and the Power that play in the AFL today ...

Still more Port Adelaide than the incumbent douchenozzle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF
Reaction GIF by moodman

To be fair he has a point. It wasn't the reason we lost, but it certainly stopped our run in both Q1 and Q4.
I dunno, i thought the umpires pretty much put the whistles away in the last with plenty of possible frees not paid to both teams. The game as a spectacle was better for it.

Even my happy clapper friend doesn't defend hinkley anymore... He is almost as sad and depressed about port as I am these days.... Probably the realisation that we have wasted the last 10 years.

Even my happy clapper friend doesn't defend hinkley anymore... He is almost as sad and depressed about port as I am these days.... Probably the realisation that we have wasted the last 10 years.
Hinkley was the right man for the role in 2013, just to set the ship on course, But by 2016-17 it was more than apparent he needed to be pushed aside for someone with the technical nous and skills to finish the job. So i'm not completely prepared to write off his entire tenure. He was good for a time.

These Hinkley fans exist in their mother's basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back