Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a moron

Piss off you kampaigner

I’ve wanted Ken sacked since 2017 and have not attended a game since that elimination final. I’ve had a gutful of the vanillerisation of the club by Koch and the board and of the pathetic acceptance of mediocrity. I despised the departure from centuries old one captain tradition in particular - and for what?

Without genuine off-field movement by a large group of the supporter base, Ken will still be coaching in 2023, because for now, Koch can punch a crowd of 31K into his calculator and things don’t look too bad.

I’ve wanted Ken sacked since 2017 and have not attended a game since that elimination final. I’ve had a gutful of the vanillerisation of the club by Koch and the board and of the pathetic acceptance of mediocrity. I despised the departure from centuries old one captain tradition in particular - and for what?

Without genuine off-field movement by a large group of the supporter base, Ken will still be coaching in 2023, because for now, Koch can punch a crowd of 31K into his calculator and things don’t look too bad.

I agree with this post 100%
I have also stopped attending games and purchasing merchandise
Membership not being renewed
Have phoned and emailed club with my complaints
Have fully encouraged others to do the same
I'll be front and centre at any off-field movements/protests etc.

I would attend the next home game, just to unfurl a sack dumbo banner, wearing sack a ken shirt, however I am intrigued as to what else you suggest we do at this point in time?

I would attend the next home game, just to unfurl a sack dumbo banner, wearing sack a ken shirt, however I am intrigued as to what else you suggest we do at this point in time?
I'm planning on taking a banner to the next home game.... Sack Koch + ken

Camara doesn't pan up to my seats very often 🤔 I sit row A Gavin wanganeen stand...

I'll never not sign up, never stop going completely, because the club will be here longer than the current board and coach, and so will I. However I truly don't know how we get the change to happen at the rate a ruthless club would enact it. Sitting here waiting another 4-5 years of Hinkley failure scares me to no end. I just can't sit back and let us waste that much time.

The worst possible result is, we don't make finals this year, we don't sack Ken, we go again in 2023 and we make finals, Ken gets pats on the back, but yet we actually do not achieve anything, and then he gets an extension.

We know Ken is the longest serving single club coach in history to not make a GF, but what were the figures on multi club coaches again? I think he was 6th all time, he must be getting close to 4/5th.

I reckon you’re on the right track but there just isn’t the numbers and willpower amongst the disgruntled to make it a movement the club will listen to

The worst part about these comebacks is it shows a level of complacency, that only disappears when the deadline is there. We're like procrastinating uni students, the old boring Hinkley era is breeding complacency and laziness and we only really ramp up our efforts when we basically were at our deadline.

If we had a fresh coach, that motivated and drove high standards, keeping players on their toes instead of allowing them to get comfortable and complacent, then who knows what we could achieve.

Change is REQUIRED!

The thread on the main board has most neutrals saying Ken is a savant with a s**t list and thus overachieved

Guess we're wrong guys, pack it up

Such a savant that the only team that’s come calling for him in the past 10 years is the SUNS and their number one selection criteria for giving anyone a senior coaching gig is being willing to relocate to Broadbeach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm planning on taking a banner to the next home game.... Sack Koch + ken

Camara doesn't pan up to my seats very often 🤔 I sit row A Gavin wanganeen stand...

Unfurl a large banner or multiple smaller ones
Up on the hill in front of/near the scoreboard
Surrounded by a heap of us in sack dipshiit shirts
Chanting barmy army style
That'll get on TV

Unfurl a large banner or multiple smaller ones
Up on the hill in front of/near the scoreboard
Surrounded by a heap of us in sack dipshiit shirts
Chanting barmy army style
That'll get on TV
Did think maybe I would move to a more Camara friendly position.... At the Melbourne v port game earlier in the year I watched to see if I could see my banner.... But the only time it was on the Camara it was to far away... And no one would of seen it... Let alone read it.

Did get told to take it down so someone did... 🙄

The irony of that fat simpleton bogan Stephen Rowe implying that only a 'cowardly, toothless and unemployed' person would put up a Sack Hinkley sticker wasn't lost on me.

This is someone whose best hope in a life without football would have been scrubbing the shitters at Adelaide Oval after a match.

Come down to the terraces of Alberton Oval and say that to someone's face, Rowe. Or are you too cowardly and spineless?
And ironically if this club wakes up to itself then Hinkley will be all three of cowardly, toothless and unemployed.

How long until Rowe gets given the ass anyway?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon you’re on the right track but there just isn’t the numbers and willpower amongst the disgruntled to make it a movement the club will listen to

Again I agree, however, I feel that we cannot plan such action with any real cohesion, on a forum monitored by club spies.

Hello to kanye👩‍🚒 and rooch in particular👋

Again I agree, however, I feel that we cannot plan such action with any real cohesion, on a forum monitored by club spies.
I would say let them spy....

A month or so ago I started a thread about a Meetup where we could organise sack hinkley signs ect... It didn't get much traction... 😐😑😐

I'm convinced that any negative sentiments from fans are completely ignored by the current administration - it's like they're saying, "You WILL accept the way the club is being run, and you WILL like it. If you don't accept these terms, then you're irrelevant."

6ny840.jpg

I'm convinced that any negative sentiments from fans are completely ignored by the current administration - it's like they're saying, "You WILL accept the way the club is being run, and you WILL like it. If you don't accept these terms, then you're irrelevant."

It was a massive screw up extending his contract and those responsible doubled down on it over the last two years, ignoring the impact of supporter criticism... and you just get away with that after 2020 and most of 2021 (apart from that bloody finish) but right now I think they may even be affecting this ignorance so as to minimise the leverage it gives Ken over any early exit payment negotiations. The same external behaviour but for different reasons.

One day Rucci and Kane will publish "The Camperdown Colt" together with a nice foreword from Kochie and we will all... go somewhere else for the truth ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back