Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rowe calling the person who put the sticker on the sign a coward low life scum who is probably unemployed and missing front teeth....
I have never agreed with Stephen Rowe until tonight - anyone who defaces club property without having the guts to put their name to it is a coward low life scum. I understand the sack the coach mentality from those who are over it but have the guts to show your face and front up at the club.

I have never agreed with Stephen Rowe until tonight - anyone who defaces club property without having the guts to put their name to it is a coward low life scum. I understand the sack the coach mentality from those who are over it but have the guts to show your face and front up at the club.

Lol. You're such a dickhead.

It was a sticker, my dude.

Why doesn’t the club have the guts to front up to its members? Why must we follow blindly without recourse? Why is respect only a one way street with our admin?

We have voiced opinions for years which have fallen on deaf ears and one sticker has agitated more in a day than 6 Sack Hinkley threads and countless disparaging Facebook comments have failed to achieve in 5 years.

The only thing the person who placed the sticker failed to do was follow up with more at Alberton as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta say this is way way over the top for a sticker for crying out loud.

Bet you weren't this passionate when crows corner was defaced?

It was a sticker, my dude.
It required the entire sign to come down, which required a staff member which means it effectively cost the club money. Look, this is a forum and we’re all allowed to have an opinion and mine is I’m not into faceless/cowardly acts. Feel free to call me whatever you want but some of us deface public property anonymously in the dead of night while others make calls, talk to the club and happily put our names to our complaints.

It required the entire sign to come down, which required a staff member which means it effectively cost the club money. Look, this is a forum and we’re all allowed to have an opinion and mine is I’m not into faceless/cowardly acts. Feel free to call me whatever you want but some of us deface public property anonymously in the dead of night while others make calls, talk to the club and happily put our names to our complaints.

Would have taken a few hours relax , you unbelievable soft campaigner

Is it club or public property?

It was a sticker. All you would need to get rid of it is a scraper and a solvent.

People have put their name to complaints in member surveys and are completely ignored. People have emailed the CEO directly and get a copy and pasted response. They do not care.

A sticker on a meaningless and durable metal sign paid for by a multi million dollar organisation who also happens to employ ken hinkley. Somebody think of the children.

In terms of peaceful protest, its about as high effect and victimless as it gets.

The irony of complaining that a sticker has cost the club money, while ken's literally draining the coffers and achieving 4/5ths of f***all is certainly not lost on me lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be more worried about Hinkley costing us around $800k per year than a couple of hours out of a staff member's day to remove a sticker. But maybe that's just me.

7 years worth of complaints have gone straight into the shredder.

"So you want a new head coach, and a revamp of the coaching and fitness staff?"
200.gif

A staff member didn't do it. Pictures clearly showed that a sign company took it down then put it up again. The club paid someone else to.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Here I was wanting to use a line marker and write it into Alberton
A simple sign.... wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back