Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it's Butters turn, I want Kenny to be my coach next year. 9 News.

This club makes me sick.
Operation Keep Kenny is in full swing.

It's all sooo weird. Hey Zac do you want to be next to front the media backing Ken.

Who the duck is asking players to do this... Ken, Richo... like I said weird.

How's that autobiography going, Chad Wingard? And let's hear from Polec, Doogsy and Pisty too!

Lol if he somehow survives and is still going to coach here next year, they may as well give our licence to Tassie - coz whatever this is, it ain't Port anymore.

What an absolute cluster*** - a quasi Port in the snafl and whatever it is we've become in the AFL - where we're told what to do and what to wear by Collingwood, a club that was on its knees when we entered in 97.

He must have cold sores on his lips and around the inside of his mouth from all the top-shelf blowjobs he must surely be administering to media identities who are covering for him. I hope at the very least he is having to kneel on hard cement or wooden floorboards so it stuffs his knees up.

Last edited:
What’s interesting if true, how this disables clubs with AFL funding, because they are forced to wait until seasons end. Denying them opportunities to rehire.
A club could sign a contract or MOU with another coach before it sacked it's current coach though. Depends on the size of their balls as to whether they would do that though.

He's a pos....have some class, read the room and leave!
He's digging his heels in coz he knows not even North would touch him.
* him and * this club for extending his contract for 10 years!
Pretty sure I heard someone in the media the other day say that not even GWS have reached out to him lol. It's common knowledge to everyone in the football industry that this bloke simply can't coach.

You know you're a dud coach when Norf and GWS want nothing to do with you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a pos....have some class, read the room and leave!
He's digging his heels in coz he knows not even North would touch him.
* him and * this club for extending his contract for 10 years!
Tv Show Comedy GIF by CBS

We will have our answer if the players really want him to stay by about 4.20 Sunday arvo.

Essendon is a bottom 10 side so we should beat them regardless.

The players could've shown their support for Ken in any one of the games against against top 8 Collingwood, Melbourne, Geelong and particularly the last game against Richmond but they didn't like the entire history under Ken with top 8 teams.

Hinkley is the Jono Brown of coaches.

A reputation massively inflated that does not match up with actual numbers and achievements, a list very few actually read.
Jono Brown could play. Hinkley can't coach.

Part of the reason Brown never got the gongs other did was he was always suspended or injured. Mostly the former.

The best result possible is Clarkson coach, Hinkley assistant. Hear me out…

-We will be paying Hinkley anyway
-Hinkley may be more willing to split his income over 2 or 3 years so the program doesn’t have to tighten its belt
-Hinkley has a decade of IP to pass onto Clarkson like no one else
-Some head coaches would fear the influence and possible undermining by a former coach- not Clarkson
-Hinkley would be as invested in our success as any assistant ever as success for Port in the next 2 or 3 years would look like Clarkson finishing what he started
-The players and world would view it as a man who really wants success for his boys stepping aside for the greater good and his legacy would be preserved

The “good cop/bad cop” thing Hinkley and Clarkson could run is exactly what this playing group needs- some “mongrel” that only Clarkson can inject in the nurturing environment that Hinkley is good at is the ideal way to get this group to the level required to win flags
The only time Hinkley would develop any mongrel in him during a game is if the players dress up as greyhounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back