Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listened to Dixon's interview on 5AA and wow, that's someone who doesn't even sound remotely disappointed not to be playing finals let alone contending for a flag this year.

The players all seem more interested in their personal hobbies and sticking up for Hinkley than they do getting the most out of their footballing careers by winning premierships.

Everyone who has allowed this insipid culture to fester inside out football club can get the **** out and never come back.

Last edited:
Just listened to Dixon's interview on 5AA and wow, that absolutely isn't someone who even sounds remotely disappointed not to be playing finals let alone contending for a flag this year.

The players all seem more interested in their personal hobbies and sticking up for Hinkley than they do getting the most out of their footballing careers by winning premierships.

Everyone who has allowed this insipid culture to fester inside out football club can get the * out and never come back.
We really did get the loser of the gold coast key forwards.

The next season trash is already circulating

- Orazio can attack a full preseason..

- Charlie (the key to all our sUcCeSs) Dixon will play the full year

- Robbie can go another year

- Lycett will be back

etc. etc. etc. although yes I do believe Kenny will go to the well with everything that has failed as usual.

Lol Rowey said Looney Juice ( the guy with the sack Hinckley shirt ) there's no way he's a member he just sits in the outer. Members can do that as far as I'm aware.

Can confirm I first became a member in 1986

Have not held continuous membership since then for a number of reasons, mostly being overseas, working away for long stints and dissatisfaction with club decisions

And I was standing in the outer with Dirty, Stephen Rowe, not sitting, although I know my deep Darth Vader/Morgan Freeman lovechild voice would increase your ratings with just one call.

However I do normally go to the western side mostly for the full strength beer and creature comforts

Just listened to Dixon's interview on 5AA and wow, that absolutely isn't someone who even sounds remotely disappointed not to be playing finals let alone contending for a flag this year.

Everyone who has allowed this insipid culture to fester inside out football club can get the * out and never come back.

When Dixon actually tries he can be a dominant force, but half the time looks disinterested and gets outbodied by much smaller players.

Plus, he's kind of a massive dickhead.

- Lycett will be back

etc. etc. etc. although yes I do believe Kenny will go to the well with everything that has failed as usual.

Lycett's early season form was worse than Hayes and Teakle.

Roast Pork is more important

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Yeah he couldn't even make it to the game to support his team mates, instead posting a pic on Insta of his roast while the team were getting smashed. I'm sick of the players too, no wonder they don't want to leave, soft soft soft.

- Lycett will be back

This does not surprise me whatsoever. Meanwhile we lose Amon and possibly Bergman, if not other young players. Port are so screwed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dixon personifies the Hinkley era perfectly. Biggest downhill skier that I've ever seen, has a sook whenever anyone is critical, never takes any accountability, delusional, etc etc
I know it's not the greatest of circumstances but it's good to see you posting PB

I'd rather be called a coward then using my media presence to defend a horrible racist camp

If he has referred to me as a coward from the safety of the studio, with me having no right of reply (except to listen to his and TG's show and wait for my call to go through=vomit) is that not the personification of cowardice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back