Opinion Sack Hinkley 7 - "Turn it around or watch out"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the Eggfooty video focused on the aftermath of 2007 during the week. The Hinkley smile on 2007 GF day and the loss to the Gold campaigners is the same one seen in current day Port losses.

The house has been cleaned today, thankyou Hinkley's PAFC for making my kitchen and bathroom floors carbon(ara) neutral.

Get the feeling my weekends are gonna be very productive this year, thanks Kenny

What a weak and insipid effort in a game that was lost at selection. Bringing Burgoyne in and going short in the backline against a 3 tall forward line is the kind of arrogant shit that Ken has become all the while too known for. Forget the talk about tagging Daicos and what not, they got pounced on in the middle from the get go. There was no desire or want to hunt today. That is firmly on all of the coaches including Ken.

I'd be willing to bet today's performance will be a lot closer to the mean than last week's when this season is all said and done.

He just called the second year McReawoods the benchmark. Question. When has Kenadelaide ever been the benchmark?

Lose Ace Ventura GIF

I have just sent an email to the Board pleading that they sack Hinkley this weekend as he is constantly outcoached on game day and we saw it again today, so we will not improve with Hinkley as Senior coach

Can you all please email and phone the club to demand he be removed this weekend

Please

We are Port Adelaide, but Ken Stinkley isn't and he has to go

Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have just sent an email to the Board pleading that they sack Hinkley this weekend as he is constantly outcoached on game day and we saw it again today, so we will not improve with Hinkley as Senior coach

Can you all please email and phone the club to demand he be removed this weekend

Please

Thanks
lol.

Like the club, I'm getting right on to that.

This is such an annoying part of the season in that we have to sit through a performance like that but it's still too early in the season for it realistically to produce a sacking. Just imagine if we're at say 4-8 and play like that, the blood will well and truly be in the water.

2021 we finished minor round in second and Collingwood finished 17th amidst repeated off field racism and discipline scandals.

18 months later they are the league benchmark and we have a lot to learn from them.
I've got two suggestions we could learn from them.
Sack the president and sack the coach he's welded himself to

Please

Thanks

I have written to my local vampire and requested the exsanguination of ken Hinkley

Did it look like Hinkley had lost the players on Saturday? That’s why only idiots put weight on preseason form
Haha, good call Nostradamus
HONK HONK hope you enjoyed the foot ball. You're the smartest guy in the room 5 years running, but just can't seem to get anything right. Ah well.

Facebook delivers as usual....

If you think Ken needs to go ,you are dreaming, the players have a responsibility and there are certain players who need to have a good look at themselves

Please

Thanks
I mean you are right, but these things have all been tried en masse. They just don't give a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back