Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cornes can dish it out but can't take it.

As soft as a Hinkley outfit in finals.

HUTCHY: "Congratulations. You're stubborn and you got your way. No Tim Taranto in the squad of 44 today. How many people did you have to yell at and scream at and belt the desk?"
CORNES: "Don't be a smart alec about it!"

Hinkley one finger typing into Bing: how do I edit pdf
Trying to work out how to digitally sign his greyhound registrations on his hewlett-packard tower PC from harvey norman in 2005.

Trying to work out how to digitally sign his greyhound registrations on his hewlett-packard tower PC from harvey norman in 2005.
video GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"I'm not frightened of it. I mean, it's a bit scary playing finals but you earnt the right and you have just got to embrace the opportunities."

Seriously 🍩😬

How did we go from Ebert Cahill Williams ruthless demanding expected to "its a bit scary"

The fact this cucumber still around is a testament to the supporters today and the board View attachment 1788442

Last week you blamed Hinkley's re-signing on us you dumb peckerhead.

With 2 finals games guaranteed, daddy donuts will go past Terry Wallis on the donut list!

Now he just has big Bill Stephen in his sights.

Of course, they had to go to multiple clubs for their donuts..daddy only needs one 💪

Ken would have some concerns about Bad Scott being only 10 games behind and Essendon not likely to make a grand final anytime in the next decade. Fortunately he'll probably get sacked soon. And also Scott is at 2 clubs.

Daddy's one club donut record will NEVER be beaten, because usually clubs expect coaches to succeed, at some point.

I've seen this a few times and the idea that anybody paid at the club reads any of the nonsense that I post on here is the most absurdly ridiculous thing I've ever heard of lol

It’s legit. Had it confirmed by a few staff members over the years.

"Oh god. It can't be."

"What's happened?"

"It's BigFooty sir. A new meme seems to have arisen. It's contagious, and devastating for anybody who comes across it."

"What can we do?"

"Sadly it may already be too late. It could already be in this room right now."

"BLOODY WELL SAID"

Makes sense to access supporter views from an easily attainable source, rather than doing formal surveys.
The club has repeatedly dismissed supporter views as "white noise" so why are they wasting their time reading a supporter forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back