Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Port and the Las Vegas Raiders are in the same position with fanbases knowing their headcoach is a fraud.
At least the Raiders Head coach is not going in to season 12 and 13.

I think, going from the great work TazD has done we should only attend games dressed in teal clown suits until the real clown is gone
Lmao, the only hard work I did was type nonsense into the Bing image creator.

As for teal clown suits. Everyone is wearing teal anyway so we could cut costs by buying a heap of multi coloured clown wigs.

Imagine AO looking like this
Screenshot_20231003_113003_Chrome.jpg

Port and the Las Vegas Raiders are in the same position with fanbases knowing their headcoach is a fraud.

Not a fair comparison. Hinkley is going into year 12, McDaniels just year 2. And whilst it's pretty clear McDaniels isn't up to it, he's not going to afforded much more time. Further to that, I know that Mark Davis will spend whatever is necessary to bring highly regarded people into the Raiders facility. Can't recall the last time Port headhunted and got some highly regarded people into the building who others were trying to get since the 2013-14 period of Alan Richardson, Darren Burgess and Phil Walsh.

I don't understand why "father figure" is even an acceptable description of a person when talking about their standing in professional sport. It's cringe worthy and anyone that mentions it should be pilloried.
Some of Ken's "children" have already retired without a flag, and every subsequent year he stays gives more opportunities for others to suffer the same fate.

Which makes me want to work out a derogatory nickname for Koch.

DK. at first he thinks "they love me! using initials is affectionate!". then he realises it's because he shares initials with Donkey Kong. then he realises we think he's a dumb stupid big ape who looks like Donkey Kong. then we laugh

also: he actually looks like Cranky Kong

1200px-Cranky_Kong_Artwork_-_Donkey_Kong_Country_Tropical_Freeze.png

Remember B&F in 2019 I’m going nowhere

Can't wait for this year speech 2 finals wins in 9 years

View attachment 1820590

What a grunk.

Four years later and he's off hiding in his bunker after a straight sets exit.

How has a man so ineloquent conned so many people?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Travis Boak news today is very good news, don’t get me wrong. In less than three hours the club send an email, sms, multiple social media posts, I think I have seen five separate twitter posts today from Port celebrating the Boak news…Yet we have not heard a single thing from the Senior Coach in three weeks taking any responsibility for another failed season. I guess unless it good news or wishing someone a happy birthday it is a case of nothing to see here.

The Travis Boak news today is very good news, don’t get me wrong. In less than three hours the club send an email, sms, multiple social media posts, I think I have seen five separate twitter posts today from Port celebrating the Boak news…Yet we have not heard a single thing from the Senior Coach in three weeks taking any responsibility for another failed season. I guess unless it good news or wishing someone a happy birthday it is a case of nothing to see here.

No need to overthink, Boak's news is clearly being used to drown out the noise of our season failure.

Could you ever imagine donuts being happy for us if we won a premiership after he was gone?

Hinkley wouldn't be happy for us if we won one while he was here. He'd be happy for himself and his mates, but what the premiership meant for the Port Adelaide FC and the supporters wouldn't even enter his mind except in a vindictive way, like when he held up the 1-0 fingers after finally winning a showdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back