Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forever on the shop for missing pieces while development & age/experience demographics are all over the shop in other areas.

.. but hey Esava & the Latte looney will win us a flag.
Yep
It’ll be Grundy next

Who is in charge of player development?

The only players who have improved have done so off the back of natural talent. We’ve been lacking a ruckman and talk key defenders for 3 years now, meanwhile the Crows lose 3 key back men and have debutants lining up ready to play.

Makes me feel ill when I look at our list.

He spins better than Warne.
This guy rucci cant be serious. We are in free fall from securing our tendious position by sheer luck. Our percentage reflects that with an array of absolute hidings by teams well below us.
To spruik the virtues of this club on the back of the obvious facts is sheer madness.
The potential for this club to get its rear end kicked black and blue and to have this club become the embarrasment of the afl is very high in the coming weeks.
We have suffered the highest losing margin in a grand final we have spent 11 years being r*ped by the current regime and the potential under stinkly to slide once again into oblivion is very real imo, particularly withe the emergence of some of the younger up and coming sides.
This club has been totally bastardized for 11 years with no end in sight.
The only sniff of redemtion is a premiership in 2023 and that mr rootchie is very unlikely!

Oooh… is there the usual bit in there about how Chris Scott thinks Ken Hinkley is a wonderful coach (12-5 head-to-head record, inc. undefeated outside of Adelaide)?

Hell, under the same circumstances I’d hope that wily mastermind was given the chance to coach forever.

When I leave work each day - I work in the same building as SEN and I see him there doing the show I just want to stick a Sack Hinkley sticker on the window.

Kane and nearly all the media are the enablers to this fraud.
****ing do it!!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I leave work each day - I work in the same building as SEN and I see him there doing the show I just want to stick a Sack Hinkley sticker on the window.

Kane and nearly all the media are the enablers to this fraud.
Do a squashed frog on the glass.

My favourite part of the Rucci propaganda piece is the revisionist "well everyone thought we'd be in the bottom half of the 8, celebrate the fact we are higher". Because not only is it bullshit, not only does it sum up this club these days, but they've already ****ed themselves over with it because it's clearly too high to have as a "base level" expectation and when we crash and burn, they'll have to backtrack that again to spin the season into a success anyway. Old mate can't even get the propaganda right

My longterm stance on this forum is that well crafted contrarian arguments make us better at understanding the game because there is no better way to test your opinions than being forced to defend them.
Yes. For example, when some opposition blow-in posts in support of Hinkley, I will defend my position by responding with 'shut the **** up you campaigner', and I think everybody's football knowledge is richer because of it.

Do that and I think we could make you an honorary port supporter

I won't have time to make a sticker but I will sticky tape an A4 piece of paper with SACK HINKLEY to the window and try and hold my phone up against the window to get his reaction. What annoys me most about Kane Cornes is his hypocrisy in going after Beveridge but not holding Hinkley to the same standards - its so obvious its about protecting Chad's arse or repaying Hinkley for getting him over the 300 games line (which appears to be the only reason he is even in the media to begin with, it was probably the only reason he wanted to make it to 300 games).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back