Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the showdown I wasn't feeling deflated like I used to. Then during the Geelong game I spent a lot if it doing other things and a bit of channel surfing. Really disengaged from the club now. It's not just a Hinkley thing, it's become a whole club thing, with Hinkley being the ultimate symbol of the malaise. Even a new coach now will just be a rearranging of the deckchairs. Not sure if I'll ever give enough of a f**k again. The horse may have already bolted.

Anyone you want to axe from the club to make you feel better? Its a big list of names and positions.

Club: Staff
Dec 3, 2019, 10:24am

The one time I went to the Precinct for a meal they took my money and didn't bring out any food, so after about 50 minutes we went up and had to ask for our money back, didn't look like they even put the order through at all... Just outright forgot to do their jobs.

Super emblematic of what the club has become during the Hinkley era... We'll take your money, but get fked if you think we're going to actually produce something
Hospitality is a tough industry...

The kitchen staff are unbelievably connected though.

They just don't have the staff they need.

Just imagine for a second a restaurant actually repeating this for 11 years and the manager still having a job.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hospitality is a tough industry...

The kitchen staff are unbelievably connected though.

They just don't have the staff they need.

Just imagine for a second a restaurant actually repeating this for 11 years and the manager still having a job.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
How good are the donuts though?

That and his face and voice triggers us.

It’s a microcosm of how stale he is. There is absolutely nothing that comes out of his mouth that we haven’t heard before.

But we’re supposed to believe that Boak, Wines and Jonas hang on his every word?

Whatever connection and ‘love’ they have for the coach has absolutely nothing to do with their employment.

It’s a microcosm of how stale he is. There is absolutely nothing that comes out of his mouth that we haven’t heard before.

But we’re supposed to believe that Boak, Wines and Jonas hang on his every word?

Whatever connection and ‘love’ they have for the coach has absolutely nothing to do with their employment.
His crack about the umpiring via explaining contested possessions to the journo was new, in fairness. And refreshing.

His crack about the umpiring via explaining contested possessions to the journo was new, in fairness. And refreshing.
Was it about umpiring or more a "me coach good dis y numbers bad"?

Last edited:

That is true. Although I’m not sure “he actually went into bat for his club instead of spouting the usual cliches” is cause for too much praise, but still.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is the destroyer of hope.

The destroyer of souls.

The destroyer of the love of Port Adelaide.

He really should be tried for crimes against humanity.

...and destroyer of players. This poppycock that Ken has the players is conditional on whether he 'likes' you, dog syndicate membership or whatever

but rest assured they're mere roadkill on Ken's most precious route, that loop from Alberton to the bank and back again. The man's a penis.

That is true. Although I’m not sure “he actually went into bat for his club instead of spouting the usual cliches” is cause for too much praise, but still.
Lol no, if it had any redeeming quality to it, his overall would still round down to zero after we run the numbers.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back