Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not butting in mate, you've spoken eloquently and politely, you appear quite genuine, and think Hinley should go. That kind of posting is always welcome.
Thanks mate, I know it’s obviously a touchy topic considering he’s completely sapped the joy out of following your beloved footy club for so many of you, over such a long period of time so I just wanted to be careful.

As much as the vast majority of genuine Port supporters can't stand kern and how inept his coaching is, it's his enabler the kokmeister we should be targeting, as there isn't much point in customers complaining about a dud trolley boy scratching cars in the supermarket car park if management have NFI, they would just take their business elsewhere.

Re the laughing and joking bit after what have been gut wrenching losses the bloke has form, I can distinctly recall kern and Voss walking off the ground after losing the unlosable against the hawkers in Tassie alongside Clarko, and giggling like a couple of school girls going for a stroll with their first boyfriend.

As already mentioned it is impossible to even imagine Fos Williams or Jack Cahill ever considering that laughing and joking crap after a loss, or Bob McLean condoning it!

Tell me what other industry keeps backing in its highest paid employee after a record breaking run of failure.
Koch is a supposed business guru. Seriously mate you've got a coach who at best has had 11 years of stagnant growth and has zero plan of how they would do things differently why would you keep him on
Because <insert young talented player from Victoria>

I

Am

Your

Father

IMG_0004.jpeg

Sorry to intrude, but Cornes is on fire on the "Sunday Footy Show".

"Some games you lose, but you treat as a win and I'd be doing that if I was Port Adelaide ... they went and played the reigning premier at Geelong!"
Port people wanted a port person in the media for so long... And when we finally get someone its Kane ****ing cornes.... Makes me wonder what we did in a past life to deserve this...

Port people wanted a port person in the media for so long... And when we finally get someone its Kane ******* cornes.... Makes me wonder what we did in a past life to deserve this...

Kane Cornes isn't a Port person. He is a Glenelg loser to his bootstraps.

Left field idea but how about we get someone who's been involved in a successful football club to make a decision on what a good coach looks like
S

"Some games you lose, but you treat as a win and I'd be doing that if I was Port Adelaide ... they went and played the reigning premier at Geelong!"
Shock. I take it he didn’t rip into him about having a giggle after a loss? If it was Bevo, he would’ve had a 3 hour segment on why it’s not a good look.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

spew jay leno GIF
He's not interesting enough to be autistic

The fact 3 of the last 4 losses we have had in a row have been to sides sitting outside the 8 at the time is lost on Kornes.

Just saw it. Rest of the panel ripped into him for it and rightly so.

I think the in-game interviews with coaches has been purloined from the NBA.
It's not a great idea for a coach under the pump, or for that matter any coach.
No one has an issue in the NBA with it because the interviews are quick 2 questions max recorded during the break then played during the quarter sounding live. Not actually doing it live during the game, last night i was like WTF is this.

Port people wanted a port person in the media for so long... And when we finally get someone its Kane ******* cornes.... Makes me wonder what we did in a past life to deserve this...
This is some dystopian nightmare

4 losses in a row - 3 of which were against teams sitting outside the 8 to start that round.

This team is no where near contending for a flag this year - they have the personnel but an inept coach, why that is so hard for some to comprehend I have no idea.

And then to top it off with the gaslighting crap from Kane this morning on the Sunday Footy Show - it makes you wonder when this is ever going to end?

4 losses in a row - 3 of which were against teams sitting outside the 8 to start that round.

This team is no where near contending for a flag this year - they have the personnel but an inept coach, why that is so hard for some to comprehend I have no idea.

And then to top it off with the gaslighting crap from Kane this morning on the Sunday Footy Show - it makes you wonder when this is ever going to end?
It will end when Hinkley decides he does't want to coach anymore, clearly the club will not move him on. They've been to weak to sack him and are now looking to weak to tell him he wont get an extension.

Given Hinkley clearly doesn't care about winning and is obviously happy just collecting his pay cheque, i'm afraid we will be stuck with him for a very long time to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back