Saints v Dees

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Watts is not good enough to get a game , let alone justifying being a number 1 pick.

Agreed. He was absolutely rubbish tonight.

We have a few honest battlers like jones magnet Moloney mckenzie and some decent back half players but the rest are either past it or just not good enough.

Jack Watts, that was a pathetic performance tonight. Doesn't mean he won't make it like other peanuts are suggesting on here, but with the conditions the way they were tonight and his lack of attack, we were 1 short all night. Overall a good effort tonight, but just the St Kilda cream rose to the top i.e. Hayes, Dal Santo

We have a few honest battlers like jones magnet Moloney mckenzie and some decent back half players but the rest are either past it or just not good enough.

Admittedly I don't watch a lot of Melbourne games but I thought he was fantastic; very clean and hard at it.

With a few more skilled ball users in the midfield I think they'll be alright. They've got no shortage of hard-nuts.

Watching on delay so haven't read the thread so dunno if this has been posted yet...but...

Didn't know Gandolf was a Demons fan!

546605_10151590571115381_851630380_23936768_1775239898_n.jpg

Just a couple of quick observations

Riewoldt-aint what he used to be, will be interesting to see how he is remembered
Jack Watts is not good enough to get a game , let alone justifying being a number 1 pick.
Mark Neeld- I am genuinely worried about this guys health.

Only as one of the best CHF of all time. Harsh but fair.

Jones was tearing it apart in the second quarter...

And I agree 100% with frednirk....if the boys play like that every week you'll be winning more than your fair share of matches :thumbsu:

LOL got the job done against a very very committed Demons tonight. Wet night certainly helped them keep it close in the end great game should be five zip to be honest.

Don't want to hear you ever complaining about the Umps again Hump.

Only as one of the best CHF of all time. Harsh but fair.

Looked like an amateur against a 6 game player tonight though.

Forward line struggled tonight. Looking forward to Clark, Jurrah & Green getting back in there.

Happy with how the defence went with Frawley as a late out... McDonald did a fantastic job on Riewoldt.

Intensity & effort was good. Saints in the end just had the class and experience that we don't. Hayes was great.

Don't want to hear you ever complaining about the Umps again Hump.
There where no rules tonight clearly they only needed ten tone of jelly crystal and the wrestling match was on.

Looked like an amateur against a 6 game player tonight though.

He's a decoy for Wilkes.

Wilkes >>>>> Dawes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Watts, that was a pathetic performance tonight. Doesn't mean he won't make it like other peanuts are suggesting on here, but with the conditions the way they were tonight and his lack of attack, we were 1 short all night. Overall a good effort tonight, but just the St Kilda cream rose to the top i.e. Hayes, Dal Santo

how long do we give JWatts? he will NEVER be the CHF that he was drafted as. He might make some career somewhere else on the field, a role that should be beneath someone drafted no. 1.....

Very tough run of games coming up for the Dees.

Geelong at KP
Hawthorn
Sydney at SCG

Unfortunetely, 0-8 is just about inevitable barring a monumental upset.

how long do we give JWatts? he will NEVER be the CHF that he was drafted as. He might make some career somewhere else on the field, a role that should be beneath someone drafted no. 1.....

How long do we give Tom Hawkins..?

Great game tonight, Dees.

Though I agree Watts needs to grow a pair.

Melbourne absolutely r*ped by the umpires they cost them the match.

What umpiring decisions cost them the match? Bet you can't name any because you're an idiotic troll.

Umpiring was pretty good in tough conditions, the better team won.

What umpiring decisions cost them the match? Bet you can't name any because you're an idiotic troll.

Umpiring was pretty good in tough conditions, the better team won.

You got 3 goals from soft frees in the forward 50, not to mention how many times your players didnt dispose of the ball properly in our forward 50. Like I said to Humpa, you cant complain about the Umps tonight.

Melbourne absolutely r*ped by the umpires they cost them the match.

I thought so to after watching us have two games umpired off us in the Port and Freo game Melbourne should complain. The three goal margin would have easily been umpired away like it was in those games.

You got 3 goals from soft frees in the forward 50, not to mention how many times your players didnt dispose of the ball properly in our forward 50. Like I said to Humpa, you cant complain about the Umps tonight.

Can't complain as it's become the norm if Pendlbry or Judd got treated like Goddard the re would be a record for frees for.

Melbourne played fantastic.

Take nothing away from St. Kilda though, they controlled the game in that final term and won based on their forward press. Melbourne couldn't get the ball out of their defensive 50. St. Kilda won that game fair and square, Melbourne will win a game very soon if they put in that kind of effort.

You got a number of soft frees too, you had the majority of the crowd support and almost every time the Melbourne fans roared for a free the umps paid it.

Anyway it's about a time we got a few soft decisions go our way after what we copped against Port and Freo.

And Demons constantly held men off the ball without being penalised, hard enough in wet conditions as it is.

A lot was let go both ways in this game.

Also why do people think where the frees occur matter? If Demons had it in their forward line more Im sure they would of had some too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints v Dees

Remove this Banner Ad

Back