Saints - window officially shut

Remove this Banner Ad

haha
what absolute crap and this is the reason why you fans are delusional;)

why are you a quicker team?
Because you now have two players named Saad and Milera?

Geelong got rid of Ottens and Ling, two of the slowest in the team and now we are playing Smedts, Hunt, Motlop, Stringer along with Varcoe and Wojcinski, we are faster than ever before and St Kilda are washed up goods as it showed on Friday night.

Geelong will most likely win 7 of their next 7 but I think 5 games is more realistic.

We also have Rhys Stanley who is one of the quickest players in the competition, if not the quickest, he has won two GF sprints.

Jack Steven is pretty quick as well and we also have Tom Ledger who is a very quick midfielder too.

We also have Rhys Stanley who is one of the quickest players in the competition, if not the quickest, he has won two GF sprints.

Jack Steven is pretty quick as well and we also have Tom Ledger who is a very quick midfielder too.

Don't bother Plugger. It's clear this clown hasn't watched a st Kilda game all year.

I don't think st kilda could afford to keep up with Cousins medical bills, nor could we afford the potential loss in sponsorship with the negative publicity that goes with Ben.

That said we got scammed a beauty by Essendon didn't we >< lol.

Richmond had more $ then St kilda?
its ok to have a rapist but not a drug addict?

so in order to get back in the top 8, you need teams above to lose.

St Kilda play the Suns, Adelaide, North, Essendon, Brisbane, Sydney and the Dogs in the next 7 games which will decide their fate.
I see you winning 4 but certain losses to Adelaide, Essendon, Sydney.

Geelong play Carlton, Sydney, Port, Suns, Collingwood, Essendon and Adelaide.
I see us winning at least 5 of the next 7 and we already 1 game ahead of you now so you won't be taking our spot.

Carlton play Geelong, West Coast, Hawthorn, Collingwood, North, Dogs and Richmond.
I see them winning against North, Dogs and Richmond which means St Kilda will still only be even with them on percentage only.
Hawthorn will win at least 5 of their next 7 matches so they are also safe.

St Kilda finish outside the eight ;)
Lol. Trolling on the main board huh?!

Saints have 4 ilkely wins (GC, North, Lions, Dogs) and of the others we have recently beaten Sydney, beat the Crows by 100 points the last time we played and the Bombers are perhaps not as good as we previously thought...

Cats on the other hand have only 3 likely wins (Carlton, Port, GC) and 4 likely losses.

The Blues on current form will struggle to beat even North and the Dogs and at present would get trounced by the Tigers.

Finals wash up? Cats and Blues to drop out, Saints and Tigers to come in.

haha
what absolute crap and this is the reason why you fans are delusional;)

why are you a quicker team?
Because you now have two players named Saad and Milera?

Saad, Milera, Stanley are all extremely quick.
Cripps and Steven is very quick.

A lot of our goals are now generated by pace. This was not so in past seasons.

Carlton must win this week. Then the saints and Richmond can keep Geelong out of the 8 permanently for the rest of the year.

Richmond had more $ then St kilda?
its ok to have a rapist but not a drug addict?

You ought to give yourself an uppercut.

Any allegations against Milne have now been categorically put to rest by the OPI, yet you must feel great labelling other people rapists over unproven cr@p?

Disgrace - and how this stays on the main board has me stuffed.

''Having Collingwood supporters like Timmy telling us to stop whinging and just deal with it just makes me sick. Collingwood never have to deal with the shit fixturing''

Now now thats not true. 19 games a season at the MCG is not nearly enough not to mention the terrible Friday and Saturday night timeslots. And the trip interstate is a pain in the arse. Collingwood supporters should be utterly discusted with the clear bias interstate teams have in an unfair draw by playing 12 games at home. It is totally unfair. Oh how can I forget the two prime time ANZAC Day and Queens Birthday games. Absolutly disastrous fixturing.

Collingwood have clearly the toughest draw of any team in 2012 - the 5 teams they play twice are the other members of last years top 5 plus ess

Yeah sure make them travel more too, because they never win interstate do they ....

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints - window officially shut

Remove this Banner Ad

Back