Banter Sign Hinkley 1 - “Get On Board”

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm less worried about what Caro reckons and more worried about what Kane has to say, because he either gets the inside word from his brother or straight from the horse's mouth (Ken himself)
Rucci is the other club mouthpiece.

Mick Malthouse was already a two time premiership coach when he joined Collingwood and he made two Grand Finals in his first four seasons there.

So yeah, pretty garbage comparison.

To emphasise how much transition Malthouse oversaw, Ben Johnson and Alan Didak were the only two premiership players (2010) who survived from the losing 2003 Grand Final seven seasons’ prior.

A 2023 Port Adelaide Grand Final team could well feature Boak, Wines and Jonas from Ken’s first game eleven seasons ago.

To emphasise how much transition Malthouse oversaw, Ben Johnson and Alan Didak were the only two premiership players (2010) who survived from the losing 2003 Grand Final seven seasons’ prior.

A 2023 Port Adelaide Grand Final team could well feature Boak, Wines and Jonas from Ken’s first game eleven seasons ago.
How many priority picks and father sons has Hinkley had access to during his tenure?

How many priority picks and father sons has Hinkley had access to during his tenure?

Jesus dude, really?

How many did Matthew Primus get, given he finished 16th with 3 wins in 2011 and only got pick #6?

Bobs Burgers Straws GIF

Jesus dude, really?

How many did Matthew Primus get, given he finished 16th with 3 wins in 2011 and only got pick #6?
Port were robbed of top end talent by GC and GWS compromising the drafts.
I've mentioned this already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port were robbed of top end talent by GC and GWS compromising the drafts.
I've mentioned this already.
Yes thanks to those dastardly GC and GWS compromised drafts we only got a guy who had two AA's and a B&F by the age of 22 from the 2011 draft and a Brownlow medallist from the 2012 draft, how did Ken ever win anything with those hacks

We will learn a lot about Port.And the rest of the 2023 season,after the Geelong clash.
Lost 3 in a row. And coming of a horrible showdown for all the wrong reasons.
This will be a test of the players character. And how the coaches can get the boys up,for this game.
It's a game of MM.A Farrell mark would of been a Port victory vs Collingwood.
i agree, I also think we could have Clarkson, Buckley, Hartwig and Mathews in the box and we’d still struggle to win against Geelong. No Dixon, Lycett or Aliir means no Port. If we were to win it’s a huge tick for the coaching team and it will say a lot about the strength of character in the team.

i agree, I also think we could have Clarkson, Buckley, Hartwig and Mathews in the box and we’d still struggle to win against Geelong. No Dixon, Lycett or Aliir means no Port. If we were to win it’s a huge tick for the coaching team and it will say a lot about the strength of character in the team.
Yeah it won’t say shit actually. Nothing will except if we make it past a PF.

There you go Kochie. This guy performs like a coach of the year under incredible pressure according to Scott Lucas. Why sign him up to any contract?
Should Koch sign Hinkley on a one year deal rather than the rumoured two year deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back