Injury SJOGHCIU - Will the curse be lifted in 2024? LOL, not a chance. Rinse and repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Official injury list (10) released 20/8

Season (10) :
• Noah Long (Knee)
• Elijah Hewett (Foot)
• Tyler Brockman (Ankle)
• Callum Jamieson (Ankle/Knee)
• Dom Sheed (Foot/Hamstring)
• Luke Edwards (Concussion)
• Josh Rotham (Abdominal)
• Tom Barrass (Back/Hamstring) - Was 1-2 weeks
• Jeremy McGovern (Thumb) - New
• Jamaine Jones (Concussion) - New

It’s the last game of the season so all players are now listed as out for the season

Chesser and Burgiel have both been removed from the list after recovering from their respective injuries

Andrew Gaff has retired and won’t be available to play

Barrass is a smart guy and a deep thinker. I doubt he's throwing a tantrum. It wouldn't surprise me if the club has done him dirty a bit with all of this.
Obviously the bar has been lowered on what defines deep thinking...more like a thoughtful guy perhaps?

Last edited:

He's studying a double degree in philosophy and chemistry, if he's not a deep thinker, who is
Well then, that's more like it!
Nothing worse than a pseudo deep thinker...
When I hear terms like "he's a deep thinker" it reminds me of Darryl Kerrigan in The Castle saying something like that...

Didn't he send a theory to Neil Degrasse Junior High and Neil said it was crazy rubbish? 😂

He did a follow up ep on the JR podcast with an actual mathematician and was ripped to shreds.

I’m pretty optimistic Hough that has done his MCL, not his ACL. Scans tomorrow obviously.
Ice placement was on the lateral aspect of the knee from memory. If it was an ACL the whole knee would be wrapped up hard and he’d be in a hinge knee orthosis or a Richard splint which he had neither. Bodes well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ice placement was on the lateral aspect of the knee from memory. If it was an ACL the whole knee would be wrapped up hard and he’d be in a hinge knee orthosis or a Richard splint which he had neither. Bodes well.
No it was on the medial aspect of the knee, which is another good sign that it’s an MCL injury. Fingers crossed, Hough’s been our most reliable player all year.

Did anyone in the media ask Schofield about Hough?

No

I watched the whole press conference and no one asked how Hough was.

Thought someone would’ve asked

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury SJOGHCIU - Will the curse be lifted in 2024? LOL, not a chance. Rinse and repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back