No Oppo Supporters St.Kilda sack Brett Ratten

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

“Geoff Walsh is a busy bloke. Sacked noble now sacked ratts. Two in a year”

- old mate on SEN rn
sniper roof GIF by South Park
destroy it GIF by South Park

The brains behind the cheeky McRae smile... Leppa!
Anyone who heard his weekly SEN segments last year would know how much he knows his sh1t.
We're probably the only club that RTB doesn't need to go through a "process" at! (we already know we can't trust him!)

Bloody crazy times.

I've been impressed every time I've heard Leppa speak in the media. Can't comment on his coaching ability but certainly seems to know his stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It just cost us more $$$

Its inexcusable

I don't understand where you're coming from.

Were you tearing up memberships when the mistake was made, or just now that it's been corrected?

I get that a mistake was made. But why the anger now sanity has prevailed?

The alternative was to waste more time and do more damage.

Again, yes, a mistake was made... and people should be held accountable, but surely there can be some relief that we're back on track.

I was initially quite shocked. But now I have had time to think about it and digest the news I’m not. We looked a very confused team this year. When we won it was through sudden bursts of good play. Not a solid 4 quarter effort. Teams seemed to work us out and it was often commented on in here that we had no plan B.

Ratts is a good guy. I wish him nothing but the best. But even his messenging to supporters seemed quite one dimensional. Was sounding very repetitive, although I reckon it must be hard to come up with something new to say. I had my doubts at the end of the season as I’m sure many others did. His messenging to the playing group was a bit homely to be honest in videos I saw.

Good guy, but wasn’t taking us any further. Glad they worked that out and acted as ruthlessly as they did. Going to be very interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back