No Oppo Supporters St.Kilda sack Brett Ratten

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a pity they can't have a dedicated thread for their homo crap. Can't even put them all on ignore either given one of them is a mod

It would be too hard to name.

I meant no mention of working under him in this role. Just that he spent time with him.
Oh yeah, yeah you're right. If there was nothing to hide you'd think they wouldn't be so vague about it.

Wonder if Cripps decided to walk if it'd be 2023 or 2024 given how late into the year we are

So everyone thinks it’s RTB but anyone got a source? And how confident? Don’t want to get excited and then end up with Hird 😂

Every ITK and vague contact is running with it. A lot of people have staked their credibility on it like it's a certainty. If it falls over now there will be some red faces.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're probably just jealous because our sigma male public romp sessions (deliberately made public to get them all hot under the collar, playing right into our hands) absolutely make a laughing stock of their PM group of dusty old f*cks who prefer to gossip amongst themselves like a Wednesday CWA meeting over sharing any pissy morsel they may have.

They've got to put their collective brains together and attack us at once because they know our big brain energy is too much for them to take on alone. But we're stronger than that hun. Our love will never die ❤️
I'm not part of the PM group or the circle jerking wristy boys

Now I really feel left out

All these half brain media commentators trying to scare it off last line can only mean one thing - we're on the right track!

Tbh, they can say what they want, try to ridicule us and make us feel inferior, but they've done all that already, and we've come out the other end smiling.

So what more can they say that they haven't already said? They're not going to spoil this moment for us.

Never used this one before LOL

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

RTB has a questionable track record in development. We cant overlook his latter years at Freo. He was derided over there for his lack of ability to develop young players - Cox, Darcy, Brayshaw, logue, landon, pearce, taberner, collins, dyl robbo :) , menegola and others. They were all fringe players under ross, who went on to be solid players after he left, or after they left to another club. Our list is not ready to contend. RTB's development history is a worry to me. He takes contending sides and makes them better, he is unproven in development. Maybe he has learned that lesson and can bring in appropriate assistants etc to help. Id like to see him speak directly to this point if he is our next coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back