No Oppo Supporters St.Kilda sack Brett Ratten

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was jumping on the train at Hampton Station towards the city a few weeks ago.

There is a bit of a lane way of Hampton street towards to station.

As it so happens I walked past RTB talking to somebody. Did not see who, didn't really care as didn't want to miss the train.

Anyway, body language was interesting. It was very clear that they didn't want anybody hearing what was being spoken about. I startled them a little bit.

At the time, I remember thinking Ross has something cooking.

Absolutely convinced he was talking about the Saints gig in hindsight. Take it to the bank, he will be our coach next year.
Hopefully he wasn't talking to a rubbish bin like a bloke I saw down near the Richmond commission flats a few months ago.

I know he's a bit senile now that he's been out of the game three years but the rubbish bin conversations start around about 5 years removed from the game.

You're both more than welcome to join mine and Dard Ball Get's festivities. He's been off-line for a little while now, think I've worn him out xx
wearing natarsha belling GIF

I think Dard Ball Get is enough for you to handle on your own.

Just to throw a distraction in.. I heard today from a relo associated with a very successful AFL club, who generally has reliable info on goings-on around clubs, that Hird is still in the mix!
No kidding, if I've been working myself up for Ross Lyon and end up getting James Hird, I will tearfully say goodbye to the AFL forever. That'll be it for me and my family.

I would decline of course.
Left pen pals behind in primary school, I’m more a town-square operator, get to witness the best and the worst, not just the crochet gang echo chamber 😎
Now you're something I can get behind!

I would decline of course.
Left pen pals behind in primary school, I’m more a town-square operator, get to witness the best and the worst, not just the crochet gang echo chamber 😎
no one declines.

You just never get an invite 🙃

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its interesting that Gallagher came out and said that we were short of elite players. Not surprised that what he said was wrong, but that he publicly said it.

If you look back to 2009 and 2010, we had Riewoldt, Lenny, Dal, Goddard, Milne, Joey, Sam Fisher, Kosi, Dempster etc and we still couldn't win it. We fell away at the tail end of the list for quality. But if you realistically look at our list now for stars you have Steele, Marshall, King, Wilkie and lots of good average players.

Gallagher was spot on that we need more elite talent. This isn't the need to bring in 10 more players, but 2 or 3 would make a huge difference. We need to do all we can to trade, draft elite talent. We have the bit players and above average talent, now badly need those elite match winners.

I'd say that Dempster was a GOP that was full of determination and discipline. Riewoldt was a genuine star quality player, Milne too was one of the best. Goddard looked like he was always about to be a superstar but really earned his reputation in finals. As for Lenny he was guy who had the ability of a guy like Jack Steele but his determination to step up at big moments set him apart.

Joey would have been around a Crouch level player, Fisher probably not much ahead of Wilkie. All of those guys really set themselves apart through consistency and big moments. Our guys haven't had a chance to prove themselves but I think there are reputations to be gained from a new coach and game plan.

Any chance you two blokes can just go have a root somewhere (Not that there's anything wrong with that) so we can get back on topic
George these two outing themselves.
158 pages of braindead scenario tennis, and what broke their backs (lol) is 3 flirty posts between us.
Got scared of a lil tingling in their balls reading our back and forth and went all bigoted.
Sad.

158 pages of braindead back and forth, and what broke their backs (lol) is 3 flirty posts between us.
Got scared of a lil tingling in their balls reading our back and forth and went all bigoted.
Sad.
Haha

Wasn't that long ago George was deleting half my posts for being off topic

If I had have known all I had to do was add a bit of flirting and dick pulling amongst it I'd have been right

158 pages of braindead scenario tennis, and what broke their backs (lol) is 3 flirty posts between us.
Sad.
They're probably just jealous because our sigma male public romp sessions (deliberately made public to get them all hot under the collar, playing right into our hands) absolutely make a laughing stock of their PM group of dusty old f*cks who prefer to gossip amongst themselves like a Wednesday CWA meeting over sharing any pissy morsel they may have.

They've got to put their collective brains together and attack us at once because they know our big brain energy is too much for them to take on alone. But we're stronger than that hun. Our love will never die ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back