No Oppo Supporters St.Kilda sack Brett Ratten

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont kill my vibe man. I’m as excited as everyone else here. Let’s just all hug in the showers yeh?
Eh?

Look, let’s just stand opposite sides of the room. Raise a glass like at the end of “The Dark Knight Rises”

And pretend you never said what you said.

So I know Tom Browne cops a lot of crap, but fair play to him for getting this tip off today.

I know exactly where Bassat's joint is and it's not somewhere you'd be driving past and just see RTB2 wandering in for a cuppa, even if he was carrying a massive backpack.

Or was the backpack the "present" from Linfox that's making this happen??

I'd love to know what was in his backpack.

I bet it would have his full list assessment in it.

There is absolutely nothing in the world I would like to see more right now, than the contents of Ross Lyon's four hour meeting backpack.
Probably stick figure drawings in his notepad of him and Rooey holding the premiership cup and Lenny lifting him up when he confetti cannon goes off

I'd love to know what was in his backpack.

I bet it would have his full list assessment in it.

There is absolutely nothing in the world I would like to see more right now, than the contents of Ross Lyon's four hour meeting backpack.
Shoes for cobbling

The other significant point I gleaned was that the board had lost confidence in David Rath and James Gallagher.

They might be BOTH for the high jump.

Today’s 4 hour meeting (that both Walsh and Lethlean attended) possibly spent a lot of time addressing the structure of the football department if those two are replaced.

Probably stick figure drawings in his notepad of him and Rooey holding the premiership cup and Lenny lifting him up when he confetti cannon goes off
My avi is from Rosses notepad. It is a cutout of Jack Steele in the circle about to sing the song after the flag win.

The other significant point I gleaned was that the board had lost confidence in David Rath and James Gallagher.

Today’s 4 hour meeting (that both Walsh and Lethlean attended) possibly spent a lot of time addressing the structure of the football department if those two are replaced.
Sounds like RTB just fired them both.

Eh?

Look, let’s just stand opposite sides of the room. Raise a glass like at the end of “The Dark Knight Rises”

And pretend you never said what you said.
Like most of what you say that’s not actually what happens at the end of that movie but sure. Let’s just do that and you can stop tagging me like a desperate ex.

“Yeah (there’s interest) otherwise we wouldn’t come and meet.

“It’s a delicate time for everybody. It’s not easy coaching an AFL club.”

The Herald Sun has reported it wasn’t the first meeting between Lyon and Bassat in recent months after the duo had “shared bottles of red wine until late into the night”.

Lyon revealed to 7NEWS it was a “big step” to get involved in the St Kilda meeting, given he’d turned down previous chances to coach Carlton and Essendon in the past 12 months.

The Herald Sun has reported it wasn’t the first meeting between Lyon and Bassat in recent months after the duo had “shared bottles of red wine until late into the night”.

Lyon revealed to 7NEWS it was a “big step” to get involved in the St Kilda meeting, given he’d turned down previous chances to coach Carlton and Essendon in the past 12 months.

Jobs for the boys then 😉

Like most of what you say that’s not actually what happens at the end of that movie but sure. Let’s just do that and you can stop tagging me like a desperate ex.
Your right.

They don’t stand they sit.

Still sounds better then cuddling naked in the shower with you.

Dard Ball Get was onto something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like a beautiful bromance

Best Friends Hug GIF by Rocky

Your last comments were pretty much what probably happened haha. Came around and had some lunch over a few glasses of red and started planning for next year.

That took about 2 hours, the rest of the time they had each other in fits over how long they could leave the human rat Tom Browne out in the cold for, like mob bosses toying with FBI surveillance.
Can confirm that's what happened. Apparently the police went round to Ross's place after the meeting and did a breath test on him.

May need a chaffeur!!!!

(Sorry no emoji's, so for all those who take everything posted online very very seriously - I'm having a laugh!!!)

Gallagher sounds like he is ****ed.

Rath just sounds like a demotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back