No Oppo Supporters St.Kilda sack Brett Ratten

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably more like making sure he was serious and would agree to any process the board may want to put in place.

"Officially a contender" is a long way from being a certainty and a fair bit of water to flow under the bridge yet.

Don Pyke zoom meeting coming up?
He'll probably have to be fronting the press in the 2023 Saints kit for you to finally concede defeat lol.

I think 99% of us can see the deal is done.

El Presidente + Lethers + RTB

4 + hour booze session at the Billionaires mansion.

Boys. We have ourselves a relevant football club again.

phantom13 sweetheart, can you please make some industry calls to ensure the board is safe to celebrate.

Mowman beer golf Saturday?

Joffaboy bring the receptionist.

Dard Ball Get as much as I want you to come. Take your lover away and celebrate
Safe. Like. Condoms?

Who else was smiling like a big dickhead during that interview?

All aboard!
Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'll probably have to be fronting the press in the 2023 Saints kit for you to finally concede defeat lol.

i’m not part of the 99%. i think it’s not over the line yet. RL has baggage and maybe some on the board rare re thinking. fascinating

Still think we weren’t publicly seducing him on Friday using terms synonymous with RTB?

phantom13
Again, why woukd we when we clearly already had a rub and tug lined up for him today?

I just don’t think we needed to be subtle but not THAT subtle with some Da Vinci code stuff.

i’m not part of the 99%. i think it’s not over the line yet. RL has baggage and maybe some on the board rare re thinking. fascinating
Is the baggage full of planning for St.Kilda in 2023?

It's a pity they can't have a dedicated thread for their homo crap. Can't even put them all on ignore either given one of them is a mod

"Homo crap"?

People always ready for the negative labels, but rarely the positive ones

I've been playing guitar for over 30 years... I can't get anyone to call me a musician... but I suck just 1 d*ck....... :mad:

Safe. Like. Condoms?
You make the call.

He is coming home.

gringo2011 can you go down to Moorabbin and check the Feng Shui of the place. I reckon a plant might grow now.

bird_man can you gubby88 wolfpac13 organise the shin dig. I don’t want grand final parade. But I want more “party” than Brownlow medal count.

Given Ross's history I'm not sure even that will be enough.

But if the deal was done why spend 4 hours talking to him?

Ross, do you want the job? Yes OK done deal. OK we'll talk with you and your agent to sort out terms.

But in the meantime, can you do us a favour and hang around for a few hours to make it look like we're still thinking about it and haven't lied about how, when and why we got rid of Ratten.

Hopefully it’s baggage full of black boots for the team. No colored boots until you’re playing career best footy
I did like Roberton in the throw back all black outfit. Tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back