No Oppo Supporters St.Kilda sack Brett Ratten

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

FIVE STARS for the presser.

five-yellow-stars-customer-product-rating-icon-fow-web-applications-vector-id1140391316

Of course Damian Barrett is immediately critical saying 'it was just words'.

Talk about writing your own narrative.

****ing knob.

That last comment reads like we’ve accepted a mini-reset needs to happen; hence the quietness in trade week, no doubt.
I’d say we want to see what the list can do under another coach.

They believe it has under performed according to that presser.

So if it has and keep in mind Noble and other outside voices played a role in coming to this conclusion.

Then finals should be realistic

Well that's over. Thought they spoke honestly but really surprised that (apparently) no new coach is ready to go.

I don't think we'll go through a full blown process, from what Bassat was saying I think they have a couple of top priorities and will go after them.

Players get back to training November 22 so I'm positive a decision is made over the next fortnight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Highly ironic from Barrett - what does a journo do other than merely words?

Bassett sure is a real human being. They felt like they couldn't be "pot committed" by the earlier mistake. I was satisfied by his explanation.

Lethlean engaged in corporate speak.

I'm going to have to re-watch this later today but I thought they both spoke extremely well. Happy with both to take us forward and obviously a no bullshit, honest review was undertaken given the huge amount of change.

Despite the drama and dramatic change I am bloody excited for next year and beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back