Autopsy Swans by 79 over North

Remove this Banner Ad

Looked to me like Adams was playing a lot across half forward. Butchered a gettable one but if he ends up with 2 goals instead of 1 and 13 disposals probably doesn't rate a mention. He's a dodgy kick but I like him as an option to roll through the middle.

I'm much more worried about Roberts' defence. Big weak link in our back 6 and just doesn't compete hard enough for the 50/50 ball.

It's irrelevant anyway, neither is getting dropped. Heeney in for Jmac.
He can’t play hf

Nah, just goes to no.23 with Heeney back and if Parker is in.

Maybe, who knows.
He might leave Parker , Fox, Roberts , rotate it

Think it won't be Gulden Warner Heeney Grundy etc

North reverted back to early season North and looked cooked. Good pressure from us all game but some sloppy turnovers and kicks let us down. Goal kicking bit of a worry but it's fixable.
Nice to get a comfortable win again and get some game time into Parker and Mills. Jmac hopefully gets back before the finals. Would like to see if we could rest Blakey for a game before the finals looks a bit off it not sure if it's injury or just a lack of confidence.
See how we go against Brisbane they match up well on us and are formidable up at the Gabba.
Yeah I thought North would give a better showing for longer.

I had concerns about bringing both Mills and Parker in at once, coming up against a young team with some confidence.

Unfounded concerns and we could have probably given Blakey a rest today.

All hands on deck next week though. Tough month ahead actually.

If Blues and Bombers get done we just might have even more breathing space to manage players.

I hope we can look into why we keep slipping all over the place tho!
All players slipped today. Theirs too. I think there was a problem with the turf. The wicket was slippery, maybe they watered it before the game? The other turf looked far too lush. More like a Rugby Union or League field than an AFL field. Is the an Rugby Union or NRL game at the venue soon?

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All players slipped today. Theirs too. I think there was a problem with the turf. The wicket was slippery, maybe they watered it before the game? The other turf looked far too lush. More like a Rugby Union or League field than an AFL field. Is the an Rugby Union or NRL game at the venue soon?

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app
The wicket area had been trimmed pre-game.

Fox reckon it made it ‘hard’ with studs not digging in .

Just seems the AFL have a method in their madness with the alternative jumpers as well IMO. Exposure putting money in their coffers with every unit sold.

As long as they don't roll out last weeks shocker again

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Swans by 79 over North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back